• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
    you sir, win this battle.
    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Hola, I want an exhaust, now that my wheel bearings aren't loud as shot I'm remembering that copper s sound pretty awesome

Comment

• eh
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• fucking shit
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• so nice to be done with finals. the biggest worries I have now are doing a headgasket and wheel color choice haha I can handle that.

Speaking of wheel color choice. The speedlines I picked up have horribly pitted lips. Its not worth buying new lips, so I am going to fill them and run colored lips. Anyone have ideas? I would like tiffany blue incorporated but its not a must. I'm not using typical wheels bolts as I have an idea up my sleeve so bolts will have to be either black or stainless. Car is white. Any ideas?

Comment

• Colored wheels are for fags.

So nice to be able to bring my computer with me while I shit. Little things I miss about being home.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I can dig colored wheels that are colored from the factory, like old rally wheels

Comment

• Comment

• Stolen

Comment

• my new car

Comment

• ello boys. break officially starts now for me, immidiatly went to harbor freight and picked up a pneumatic sander (6") and a shit sack of other trinkets and goodies...whose ready to get down and dirty in the mancave...

<== This guy

Comment

• Break started 12 hours and 28 minutes ago for me. Bored as fuck. Would rather be at school.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Break started 12 hours and 28 minutes ago for me. Bored as fuck. Would rather be at school.
                            HA. yeah i honestly feel like shit, i have no sleep and i just got home about an hour ago, but i have been transfering data from iphones for that past hour. Apple is a fucking prick and all their products are hard to use with everything being "intuitive".

FUCK. that. I do NOT want to spend my friday night babysitting iphones, why can't you come up with a fucking product that isn't this gay for activation..i fucking **** apple, i was perfectly happy with my shit 3g, i don't want a goddamn 4g. I **** all your fucking products apple.

U mad?

yes. very.

that's it for the heartfelt rant.

Comment

• some colored wheels look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
                                HA. yeah i honestly feel like shit, i have no sleep and i just got home about an hour ago, but i have been transfering data from iphones for that past hour. Apple is a fucking prick and all their products are hard to use with everything being "intuitive".

FUCK. that. I do NOT want to spend my friday night babysitting iphones, why can't you come up with a fucking product that isn't this gay for activation..i fucking **** apple, i was perfectly happy with my shit 3g, i don't want a goddamn 4g. I **** all your fucking products apple.

U mad?

yes. very.

that's it for the heartfelt rant.
                                No such thing as a 4G iPhone.....
                                Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                some colored wheels look good.
                                All lies.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X