instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by haole View Post
        thanks andybob, we are all noobs at some point

liez!
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• If you're gonna become an RT regular you can call me Andrew.

What does Haole mean?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks the new Mission Impossible looks good?

Comment

• Haole is Hawaiian-Pidgin for "white person/mainlander". it's what my friends from Hawaii called me when I was in school.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Tom Cruise, so no.

Only movie I ever liked of his was Rainman, but I think that was because Dustin Hoffman played a phenomenal role.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• decided toffee vodka is only good when its not homemade
                  this is balls

hi haole

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                    Haole is Hawaiian-Pidgin for "white person/mainlander". it's what my friends from Hawaii called me when I was in school.
                    I had no idea that's how it was spelled. I fucking **** Hawaiians.

My friends little nephew is Hawaiian, born and raised, but he came out blonde and gets jumped all the time for being a haole. If I ever go to Hawaii, I will be going out of my way to beat the Christ out of some natives.

Kid's 11 years old getting jumped by high schoolers because he's white. Faggot Hawaiians.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

My friends little nephew is Hawaiian, born and raised, but he came out blonde and gets jumped all the time for being a haole. If I ever go to Hawaii, I will be going out of my way to beat the Christ out of some natives.

Kid's 11 years old getting jumped by high schoolers because he's white. Faggot Hawaiians.
                      That's pretty fucked up.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah my Hawaiian friends say that locals in Hawaii **** white people or pretty much anyone who isn't from there, but they mainly **** white people. But then again, I also dislike alot of white people
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• He's had to move schools a few times because of all the shit talking and fights. Poor kid hates it there, wants to move to California to get away from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

He should move in with a black family in Bel Air and become a rapper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                              Yeah my Hawaiian friends say that locals in Hawaii **** white people or pretty much anyone who isn't from there, but they mainly **** white people. But then again, I also dislike alot of white people
                              We **** you too

Comment

• But it's no reason to beat the crap out of someone, especially when that person is 11 years old.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X