X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that works. You got it. Whatever will make it slide in easily but have the rubber part seal it.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• So I just interviewed at ernst and young in times square.. Would be dope if I got it but then I'm looking at a whole summer without a car and I also **** NYC.. But I could prolly get a job anywhere after summer if I did it.. Hmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        Yeah that works. You got it. Whatever will make it slide in easily but have the rubber part seal it.
        Alright, I have to do another small Inventor project tonight so I'll do it later once I'm bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          So I just interviewed at ernst and young in times square.. Would be dope if I got it but then I'm looking at a whole summer without a car and I also **** NYC.. But I could prolly get a job anywhere after summer if I did it.. Hmmm
          3 months in NYC probably wouldn't be bad... but I have to admit, that shit isn't for me, either. I went to NYC for my friend's birthday party two years ago, just wasn't feeling the "rush" it had. I **** crowded places.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• 3 months? Fuck

4 days was too much for me

Comment

• Yeah ik I'm with you. Fuck this place. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

Comment

• i happen to love NYC.

cant be there everyday or even every week or month but im gonna miss it to tears when i leave.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• 3 months there would be very well worth it in the long run. opens a lot of doors.

Comment

• Its cool to visit for a day or 2 every once and a while. Other than that I'm not a fan. Too much going on

Comment

• if theres too much going on youre in times square lol

the village and the upper west side are chill as fuck

Comment

• this is true

Comment

• then again i lived in queens for 18 years so im used to the urban environment.

Comment

• yeah I couldnt imagine living there. being born there is one thing because that all you know. but to pick up and move to the city would be shitty. at least for me

Comment

• Drunk. Yes.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                              you sir, win this battle.
                              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                i happen to love NYC.

cant be there everyday or even every week or month but im gonna miss it to tears when i leave.
                                Fuck that I could live in the Village or the Upper West Side, only place on the East coast that I'm still seriously considering living after school ends.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                if theres too much going on youre in times square lol

the village and the upper west side are chill as fuck
                                Yup.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                then again i lived in queens for 18 years so im used to the urban environment.
                                I lived in the country and that shit sucks, here is a little bit better (being State College), but fuck I need to live in a place where there is always something to do. Not having anything to do fucking blows.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X