This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    My prof barely speaks any english. I barely understand what he is saying..
    Oh boy, one of these. Either he will be a push-over in office hours or a complete ass hole. Go see him asap. I've spewed more bullshit to foreign teachers with some good results. Just say that you really need to do well and you want to do well yadda yadda yadda

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
      Oh boy, one of these. Either he will be a push-over in office hours or a complete ass hole. Go see him asap. I've spewed more bullshit to foreign teachers with some good results. Just say that you really need to do well and you want to do well yadda yadda yadda
      That's what I plan on doing. Will talk to my TA first, as he does a lot of the grading as well.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Pretty much.
        Shit deal man. Forrealz though, go and see them at their offices hours and talk it over. Don't seem pissed off, but go for upset. Fuck, if you have to, bring a thumbdrive with the file on it- or a "corrupt" file with your project's name.

Teachers aren't all cold, heartless assholes. But, some of them are. Hope you can get by somehow man.

Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
        Yeah, or tell them that your parents will make you return home to wed your per-determined mate.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Yeah, or tell them that your parents will make you return home to wed your per-determined mate.
          you might touch a personal experience with him on this one. go for it!!! haha

Comment

you might touch a personal experience with him on this one. go for it!!! haha
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hello RT

Anyone in need of a real german number plate? Asking $45 including shipping costs.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• If I did, I wouldn't take a real one, **** to support you krauts.
                Last edited by Kielan; 11-29-2011, 12:55 PM.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

you might touch a personal experience with him on this one.
                  Taking this sentence out of context, this is exactly the kind of thing I figured was happening at Penn State.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

If I did, I wouldn't take a real one, **** to support you krauts.
                    Buying fake number plates is like buying fake wheels.
                    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Taking this sentence out of context, this is exactly the kind of thing I figured was happening at Penn State.
                      Knew that was coming.
                      Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                      Buying fake number plates is like buying fake wheels.
                      Except not at all.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        history repeats itself?

Comment

Except not at all.
                          Aaaand we don't need your support at all.
                          Last edited by K.rischan; 11-29-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Oh.. Ok ESPN..

More on how ESPN has never - to this day! - tried to reach Laurie Fine even though she "corroborated" Davis' claim in 2003 tape: http://www.sportsbybrooks.co...
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

im in class, so no sound. spark notes?

Comment

im in class, so no sound. spark notes?
                                ESPN attacks 3rd parties for not reporting child abuse (IE Paterno, also not taking his side, he should have been fired). But when they get called out on not reporting the anything to police about the syracuse assistant basketball coach, its perfectly fine because they "didn't know what to do with the tape for 8 years." How about you know SAY SOMETHING, just like you preached at us for.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X