• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    Gotcha. I was like wtf dude...

Copying copies.
    "Yo Dawg I heard you like copies..."

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Comment

• At least there's one guy in the thread with a halfway-correct idea that real stickers on replica wheels are the biggest faux pas of all.

When I see Rotas/XXRs/etc. at shows with the actual real stickers from Volk/Work/etc., I get incredibly close to actually kneeling down and removing the sticker right there on the spot. Most of the time I can't do it because, as an agent of Fluid MotorUnion, I have to be professional at shows.

But if I'm going for fun by myself to some JDM-related shit, hell yes I'll consider tearing that sticker off.

Fake wheels by themselves? That's fine, do what you want. It's like buying a fake LV purse, or fake Louboutins. Spend your money how you want. But when you start telling people it's real and not XXR or Rota, that's when we have problems.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• No, it's retarded either way.

beatingdeadhorse.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            No, it's retarded either way.

beatingdeadhorse.gif
            Off the record, shit yes they're dumb. I went to Rota's Facebook page and they're showcasing that Mustang from here with the Grids on it. I just wanted to comment and say "It'd look better on TE-37's...oh wait, it'll look EXACTLY THE SAME." But I didn't.

But typing it out...now I might.

Also, all glory to the real-life Hypnotoad:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ0lqK9bXcg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ0lqK9bXcg[/ame]

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
              Since you guys seem to be on the topic of wheels, and since I am completely bored out of my mind at home....been talking to a rep. at CCW today and I am finally gonna order wheels next month. Got all the specs figured out, everything's good to go, just need a couple more paychecks.
              Who did you talk to?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I love trolling.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  Off the record, shit yes they're dumb. I went to Rota's Facebook page and they're showcasing that Mustang from here with the Grids on it. I just wanted to comment and say "It'd look better on TE-37's...oh wait, it'll look EXACTLY THE SAME." But I didn't.

But typing it out...now I might.

Also, all glory to the real-life Hypnotoad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ0lqK9bXcg
                  That awkward moment when Varrstoen can't tell TE37s from their own.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Fucking fucktards.

Andgepants, Y U NO update me on Jessica.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Fucking fucktards.

Andgepants, Y U NO update me on Jessica.
                      I told you, I haven't seen her since the time we all went out together. I don't go to the city too often, and not really at all to B Bar or....hell, I don't even REMEMBER the other place we went. hahaha.

But now I guess I'll have to start the search for her. If Oxer demands it...

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        Who did you talk to?
                        Wray
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Negative. I wish they were. My wheel collection has stayed at a steady 5 sets for the time being.

Share the facepalm.

You know you're glad that you did.

The level of douchebaggery and idiocy in the Honda world is just... staggering.

I can't wait to dump my blue Prelude and get something else.
                          LOL they're everywhere man, nissan world isn't any better
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            I told you, I haven't seen her since the time we all went out together. I don't go to the city too often, and not really at all to B Bar or....hell, I don't even REMEMBER the other place we went. hahaha.

But now I guess I'll have to start the search for her. If Oxer demands it...
                            I dont remember what that place was either haha.

Should I come back to chi-town when I come back to the us?

Comment

• Jason, you on?

Comment

• why would you not come back to Chicago? especially when FMU gives you rides in their sweet cars.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X