• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you Eric <3
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I was under the impression that non-Ms didn't have them. If they do, it'll be coming out next time I work on the car, (tomorrow or wednesday).
      Why would only Ms come with a cdv? lol it's made for retard drivers. I cant stand driving my bros e46 because of his cdv and also because its an e46

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• What's cdv?

Comment

• Stop ****** E46s
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            Fuck you Eric <3
            Originally posted by Kielan
            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• People are driving like complete morons today. ughhh

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• CDV = Clutch delay valve.

Also I have no idea why I thought that, probably retards that I shouldn't be listening to on E46F. But would the CDV put that much play in there? Seems kinda excessive.

Regardless I'll take it out next time I'm under there. And I also will check the slave cylinder. God I hope its not that. Don't want to spend more money...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• awww yea

Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I forget the exact symptoms you are having, but the CDV basically slows down your clutch movements. So say for example you pull your foot all the way off in .5 seconds, it will make it as if you pulled it off over 1 seconds. It is basically a restriction on the fluid, preventing it from moving too quickly, and will smooth out the clutch for someone who is basically bad at driving a manual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      I forget the exact symptoms you are having, but the CDV basically slows down your clutch movements. So say for example you pull your foot all the way off in .5 seconds, it will make it as if you pulled it off over 1 seconds. It is basically a restriction on the fluid, preventing it from moving too quickly, and will smooth out the clutch for someone who is basically bad at driving a manual.
                      Yeah so its definitely not that, that's causing the issue here.

There is a lot of play at the top, as in the first 2 inches of pushing on the clutch do nothing, then there is just a really small area of where it bites... It's a pain to drive, and I want to fix it before I go back to school.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                        its hydraulic
                        So is mine. Some are adjustable regardless.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        I forget the exact symptoms you are having, but the CDV basically slows down your clutch movements. So say for example you pull your foot all the way off in .5 seconds, it will make it as if you pulled it off over 1 seconds. It is basically a restriction on the fluid, preventing it from moving too quickly, and will smooth out the clutch for someone who is basically bad at driving a manual.
                        Exactly. See: My girlfriend

On a brighter note, Try checking the basics first Kelly. Fluid level, actuation, ect ect. Does it seem notchy going into gears?
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I already checked the basics. Goes into gear fine, 5th is sketchy but I'm 99% sure its a blown synchro.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wish I knew more about BMW's to give any help. Alas, I am a Honda fggt for life.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Decided to catch up on Freshlikesushiiiis thread. fucking Gold comments in there. So good
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• this girl is gorgeous

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e17rTdDPzc&feature=related"]Photoshoot by Nick - YouTube[/ame]
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X