This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    You honestly think they don't already have all sorts of biological weapons? That's why I personally say fuck saving money. We are all going to die sooner or later. I'm gonna buy shit I want and enjoy life while I can instead of saving for the future. Ever since my accident in 2008 I have realized how quickly your life can change. Enjoy every moment you get. I guess getting ready for impending doom would be pretty fun duder. You go out with a bang atleast. If we are attacked by other people or zombies or aliens whatever it is. Put up a good fucking fight before going out. Haha
    I don't even want to know what the government is coming up with behind closed doors. I was watching a 'Bombs' show on the History channel yesterday and I'm sure we have enough nukes to blow the whole fucking country back up. I'm sure there is some nasty biological shit out there.

I hear you about living life, that's what I'm doing.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Be back in a few. Got to shower.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        I'm all about saving money. But I also like to enjoy life.
        What accident? Yeah I think getting ready for whentheshithitsthefan could be alot of fun.
        I love this fucking country and god help the fucking idiots who try some shit.
        I will bring them hell.
        Well saving some money is good. But the people that literally don't spend ANY money and put it all in the bank are retarded. I got in a really bad car accident. And fuck ya man gotta be ready for whenshithitsthefan... Its bound to happen sooner or later. I plan on bringing hell to whomever tries to fuck with us I'm with you on that.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I don't even want to know what the government is coming up with behind closed doors. I was watching a 'Bombs' show on the History channel yesterday and I'm sure we have enough nukes to blow the whole fucking country back up. I'm sure there is some nasty biological shit out there.

I hear you about living life, that's what I'm doing.
          Saw something in the news a few days ago that said we are spending more on Nukes than we ever did.

Nukes aren't that scary, instant death in most cases.

Fucking man made pandemics are fucking real scary.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Well saving some money is good. But the people that literally don't spend ANY money and put it all in the bank are retarded. I got in a really bad car accident. And fuck ya man gotta be ready for whenshithitsthefan... Its bound to happen sooner or later. I plan on bringing hell to whomever tries to fuck with us I'm with you on that.
            My wife is kinda like that, but thats her thing I guess.

I'm thinking about taking some survival classes, you interested?

The only problem with getting ready is you have to be careful not to break the law.

Comment

Saw something in the news a few days ago that said we are spending more on Nukes than we ever did.

Nukes aren't that scary, instant death in most cases.

Ya man instant death is NBD. But when I start bleeding from all the pores in my body or coughing up intestines or some shit from some crazy man made virus. That's messed up.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              My wife is kinda like that, but thats her thing I guess.

I'm thinking about taking some survival classes, you interested?

The only problem with getting ready is you have to be careful not to break the law.

Ya gotta be careful hoarding guns and ammo in your basement hahahahaha I have thought of taking survival classes. I'd also like to learn Krav Maga.
              cars and stuff

Comment

I totally agree with you. enjoy life, fuck saving.

A lot of my friends wonder why I spend money on the shit I do but I know when were all older they will wish they enjoyed the things I did their entire lives instead of waiting to enjoy life till theyre older

IG: @_olliee

Comment

This.

I saw Contagion and while that was a different scenario, the idea of something like that is very possible.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• There is a place 30 minutes from me that teaches Krav Maga. Totally going there.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

Ya man instant death is NBD. But when I start bleeding from all the pores in my body or coughing up intestines or some shit from some crazy man made virus. That's messed up.

Ya gotta be careful hoarding guns and ammo in your basement hahahahaha I have thought of taking survival classes. I'd also like to learn Krav Maga.
                      Yep, we get some training on that shit in the military......scary stuffs
                      Yeah I have to start looking into gun laws when I get back.
                      Also let you know what I find out about survival classes when I'm back.
                      Maybe some hunting too.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      This.

I saw Contagion and while that was a different scenario, the idea of something like that is very possible.

You want me to let you know about the survival classes too?

Comment

There is a place 30 minutes from me that teaches Krav Maga. Totally going there.
                        Nice, what town?

Comment

• hmm a can of 440 rounds of 7.62x54r is 75 bucks.

Comment

Nice, what town?
                            Attleboro mass
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• I'm just going to hi-jack a fucking cruise ship and sail away.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                              you sir, win this battle.
                              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Ugh dumb women are the most terrible fucking thing in the world.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X