X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he even traced the routes of the company he is mimicing, and has a police radio, he robs these places of about 400k.

Then when it gets hot, he pulls the van into his garage he rented, pulls off the vinyl stickers and dumps the van.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i'm calling bs on at least a third of the motherfuckers in the what you do for a living thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        i'm calling bs on at least a third of the motherfuckers in the what you do for a living thread.

LOL really?
        Most of them say they are broke ass kids going to school

Comment

• I actually have a pretty solid contribution to that thread, but I don't care to tell all these kids how much I make.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            I actually have a pretty solid contribution to that thread, but I don't care to tell all these kids how much I make.
            Just post it up and under income write "more than you can afford pal."

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              I actually have a pretty solid contribution to that thread, but I don't care to tell all these kids how much I make.
              No one cares how much you get paid in Tacos

Comment

• I'm thinking about getting......lets say extremely ready for.....intense survival situations

not sure if I'm being smart or if its early onset schizophrenia

Comment

• Gotta be ready for Z day.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    I'm thinking about getting......lets say extremely ready for.....intense survival situations

not sure if I'm being smart or if its early onset schizophrenia
                    I'm thinking schizo.

I'm not an advocate for global warming or any of that bull shit, but I honestly think we'll have some sort of mass climate change before the whole idea of 'zombies'

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      Gotta be ready for Z day.
                      Iknowright

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      I'm thinking schizo.

I'm not an advocate for global warming or any of that bull shit, but I honestly think we'll have some sort of mass climate change before the whole idea of 'zombies'
                      awww man.

Actually I'm not talking about Zday.
                      I'm thinking of more likely possibilities, like:
                      1. General Readiness, home invasion
                      2. Massive natural disaster, like Katrina
                      3. Foreign Government Attack, China
                      4. Possible collapse of our government, shits getting a little crazy
                      5. Climate Change, food shortage

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        I'm thinking schizo.

You honestly think they don't already have all sorts of biological weapons? That's why I personally say fuck saving money. We are all going to die sooner or later. I'm gonna buy shit I want and enjoy life while I can instead of saving for the future. Ever since my accident in 2008 I have realized how quickly your life can change. Enjoy every moment you get. I guess getting ready for impending doom would be pretty fun duder. You go out with a bang atleast. If we are attacked by other people or zombies or aliens whatever it is. Put up a good fucking fight before going out. Haha
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• and the type of readiness I'm talking about is:
                          getting a generator, I've could have used one 2 times this year alone
                          water gathering\supply\ sanitizing
                          legit first aid kit supply (with penicillin and other extreme supplies)
                          1 months supply of food (Mostly MRE's)
                          I think those are all fairly normal

on the extreme side I'm thinking:
                          Gas masks
                          Hunting bow
                          Fairly decent armory, with a few hundred to a few thousand rounds
                          Swat armor

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Actually I'm not talking about Zday.
                            I'm thinking of more likely possibilities, like:
                            1. General Readiness, home invasion
                            2. Massive natural disaster, like Katrina
                            3. Foreign Government Attack, China
                            4. Possible collapse of our government, shits getting a little crazy
                            5. Climate Change, food shortage
                            I hear ya.

Now that I'm single again I'm debating getting my ass back in shape and getting my pistol permit. I've always wanted to get into Law Enforcement but I'm just not sure if that is something I really want to do. I did a program in high school studying law and doing ride-alongs and it was fun, but listening to young cops talking about their friends ditching them because they are cops now isn't cool. Its a totally different lifestyle, you look at everyone differently and I just don't know if I want to do that.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              You honestly think they don't already have all sorts of biological weapons? That's why I personally say fuck saving money. We are all going to die sooner or later. I'm gonna buy shit I want and enjoy life while I can instead of saving for the future. Ever since my accident in 2008 I have realized how quickly your life can change. Enjoy every moment you get. I guess getting ready for impending doom would be pretty fun duder. You go out with a bang atleast. If we are attacked by other people or zombies or aliens whatever it is. Put up a good fucking fight before going out. Haha
                              I'm all about saving money. But I also like to enjoy life.
                              What accident? Yeah I think getting ready for whentheshithitsthefan could be alot of fun.
                              I love this fucking country and god help the fucking idiots who try some shit.
                              I will bring them hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                I hear ya.

Now that I'm single again I'm debating getting my ass back in shape and getting my pistol permit. I've always wanted to get into Law Enforcement but I'm just not sure if that is something I really want to do. I did a program in high school studying law and doing ride-alongs and it was fun, but listening to young cops talking about their friends ditching them because they are cops now isn't cool. Its a totally different lifestyle, you look at everyone differently and I just don't know if I want to do that.
                                Military man, its a life changer and its for the best, trust me.
                                Join the AF like me, make decent money, travel the world, great education benefits.
                                Just make sure you make it work for you.
                                If not that then look into the border patrol.

Comment

Working...
                                X