X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck this shit. I'm out.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
      lol they posted a $6.2 billion or something profit for the 3rd quarter. Did they really think people would be ok with paying $5 per use of the cards?
      Like $5 monthly or PER transaction?
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        Like $5 monthly or PER transaction?
        Five dollars per month, when you make transactions with your debit card that aren't just cash-from-the-ATM. Like if you go to the gas station and get smokes with your debit card, and you actually enter your pin and run it as debit, boom, five bucks for the month.

At least that's how I think it works. BofA measured out how much they were losing per customer when their merchant fees were capped, and it came out to about $5 per customer per month. Hence the new "revenue" scheme of theirs.

I have BofA too. They've also got my car loan. So I'm kinda fucked.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          Five dollars per month, when you make transactions with your debit card that aren't just cash-from-the-ATM. Like if you go to the gas station and get smokes with your debit card, and you actually enter your pin and run it as debit, boom, five bucks for the month.

At least that's how I think it works. BofA measured out how much they were losing per customer when their merchant fees were capped, and it came out to about $5 per customer per month. Hence the new "revenue" scheme of theirs.

i want a exhaust propelled wing

if you had to ballpark it, what would it be?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

See here Most banks Give 5 free transactions a month, Then they charge $1.50 per transaction, Unless you use their ATM. I pay $10 a month and have Unlimited Transactions, except non-bank ATM's that have their own service fee
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Hey Jesus, someone tried to tell me that a 1j swap would cost around $10k. Maybe he thinks I'm some dipshit who's completely clueless or something, but I haven't seen anything indicating $10k for the swap.
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

Hey Jesus, someone tried to tell me that a 1j swap would cost around $10k. Maybe he thinks I'm some dipshit who's completely clueless or something, but I haven't seen anything indicating $10k for the swap.
                thats crazy

i would charge 5500ish if i was doing it all for a random customer.

thats doing all maintenance, all seals and gaskets, best fluids, wiring and labor.

if you do it all but the wiring (which will run you 1k) i say under 4500 with the best stuff.

and less if you use turboXS stuff and used parts

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  thats crazy

i would charge 5500ish if i was doing it all for a random customer.

thats doing all maintenance, all seals and gaskets, best fluids, wiring and labor.

if you do it all but the wiring (which will run you 1k) i say under 4500 with the best stuff.
                  Is that with a single or the stock twins?

For the wiring, there is a guy in the PNW on JZXProject that does it for $400 or something like that.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

Is that with a single or the stock twins?

For the wiring, there is a guy in the PNW on JZXProject that does it for $400 or something like that.
                    thats with the twins, add 2k for a decent single setup.

i dont really trust many people on forums since i have a crazy standard i keep that 99.9%of "guys" dont have. i recommend DR Tweak, M&S performance or myself. those old harnesses need to check for conductivity and proper voltage. it doesnt stop there you still gotta replace broken clips (whch i guarantee youll break every coil pack, crank and cam sensor connector while taking the harness out) the you have to read diagrams and solder for a LONG time. then test it. then wrap it in convoluted tubing and then electrical, then friction tape the whole shebang.

so basically its probably close to 400 in just material for a proper harness. wiring is the hardest part and the one part that actually takes expertise
                    Last edited by Jesus Christ; 11-04-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

thats with the twins, add 2k for a decent single setup.

i dont really trust many people on forums since i have a crazy standard i keep that 99.9%of "guys" dont have. i recommend DR Tweak, M&S performance or myself. those old harnesses need to check for conductivity and proper voltage. it doesnt stop there you still gotta replace broken clips (whch i guarantee youll break every coil pack, crank and cam sensor connector while taking the harness out) the you have to read diagrams and solder for a LONG time. then test it. then wrap it in convoluted tubing and then electrical, then friction tape the whole shebang.

so basically its probably close to 400 in just material for a proper harness. wiring is the hardest part and the one part that actually takes expertise
                      That sounds like a pain in the ass. So you would charge 5500 for the entire swap?
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• 1JZ's are under $1K up here.
                        Last edited by Alexander; 11-04-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexander View Post
                          1jz's + trans are $1k up here.
                          bsa

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            1JZ's are $1K up here.
                            Shut your dirty Canadian mouth.
                            fuck everybody.
                            You're stupid.

Comment

bsa
                              Sorry only the motors are. $1900 for trans also.
                              1JZ for $945: http://www.tigerjapanese.com/index.p...mart&Itemid=26
                              Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              Shut your dirty Canadian mouth.

This website is for sale! tigerjapanese.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, tigerjapanese.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• $170 shipped to the great state of MD....and by great I mean shitty
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X