This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Im not good at sleeping lol. Id rather be up late. But there is no traffic on SW or FB when its late PST.
    Good news btw, today (being Nov 1) marks the first day of egg nog lattes at Starbucks. Needless to say I'm fucking stoked.

And, that's because late PST is late everywhere lol.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Good news btw, today (being Nov 1) marks the first day of egg nog lattes at Starbucks. Needless to say I'm fucking stoked.

And, that's because late PST is late everywhere lol.
      haha did you see the pic I posted a few days back on FB about the eggnog?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

haha did you see the pic I posted a few days back on FB about the eggnog?
        Lol no I didn't. I suspect I need to see this.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Lol no I didn't. I suspect I need to see this.

I fucking love eggnog lattes like webster fucking loves coloring

Comment

• Peppermint lattes are bomb as well.

Fuck why is that that starbucks makes the best holiday drinks, but can't do anything else right.
            Dunkin >.

Well, it's probably because you can barely taste the coffee behind all the extra flavor and what not.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Peppermint lattes are bomb as well.

Fuck why is that that starbucks makes the best holiday drinks, but can't do anything else right.
              Dunkin >.

Well, it's probably because you can barely taste the coffee behind all the extra flavor and what not.
              DD coffee is terrible. I never would have drank it, but its so fucking convenient. 24oz for $2. almost on every corner. gtfo

out here is the same price for 20oz coffee. but its better.

Comment

• DD uses higher quality beans, fact. Starbucks coffee is like 99% of the time burnt.

But then again "fast food coffee" always sucks, the best coffee I have ever had was at this little place in Little Italy, seriously the most amazing cup you have ever had.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

DD uses higher quality beans, fact. Starbucks coffee is like 99% of the time burnt.

But then again "fast food coffee" always sucks, the best coffee I have ever had was at this little place in Little Italy, seriously the most amazing cup you have ever had.
                  out here some of the starbucks out here have this individual cup deal. Its a little more. but the hand brew every cup. ballin'

Comment

• Its bed time for this young whipper snapper, got class at 11:15 means I gotta be up at 10:45. So early.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hey all!

Haven't been here for a while... Wanted to ask you americans here that does anyone have an idea how to get a wrecked evo bought from US and then shipped to Estonia for example... I am thinking of converting my car a bit... but i am lacking a donor car...

Comment

• MMMM this huckleberry soda is amazing!

Comment

• Morning guyz

Comment

Get home from work. Find 2 beers left on my door step by a cute chick. Wicked sweet!
                            how do you know it was cute chick and not fat hairy man?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Eric, when I eventually come west, I want to meet you lol.
                            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Good news btw, today (being Nov 1) marks the first day of egg nog lattes at Starbucks. Needless to say I'm fucking stoked. .
                            1. you gay bro?
                            2. you gay bro?
                            3. ...................uhh you gay bro?
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• on another note.... my roommates rover decided to LAY ON THE FUCKING HORN AT THE ASS CRACK OF FUCKING DAWN ALL ON ITS OWN THIS MORNING. needless to say i was not happy/ GOD DAMN FUCKING POS BRITISH CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Morning fuckers.

Comment

Working...
                                X