• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    You mean you are ruining his scam
    fair enough. yes.
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
      I would find it most entertaining if you drank too much and couldn't perform when the time came to return the favor.
      its called whiskey dick, gets the better of everyone sometime

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
        fair enough. yes.
        What do u do for work?
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Yay home from work, ended up being 12hr day. Soo fucking tired
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

What do u do for work?
            I've worked at a pharmacy for the past 4 years and I worked two jobs this summer (pharmacy and frozen yougurt place). I do not currently have a job at school, but I'm looking for one.
            flickr

Comment

• I get paid a fairly large amount to go school thats about the lvl of 10th grade

Comment

I get paid a fairly large amount to go school thats about the lvl of 10th grade
                How do you get paid to go to school?

Comment

I get paid a fairly large amount to go school thats about the lvl of 10th grade
                  coolstorybro.jpg

My school is ridiculously hard and I have to pay to go there.

Sorry, my dad has to pay for me to go there. For some reason you guys seem to **** that my dad pays for anything. Figured I should go ahead and set the record straight that I am not paying for school.
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
                    How do you get paid to go to school?
                    Military retraining, and with the AF its all accredited=AS degree in about 4 months + another 15 credits or so.
                    I get 6year SrA pay (would have been SSgt, but thats a long story)
                    + BAH w/ dependant
                    + BAS
                    + some per diem ($15.80 a day for food would have been $50 if I was off base FML)
                    + separation pay
                    And THEN when I go back to normal college, which I go to for pretty much nothing\free + I get Post 9/11 GI bill (which means I still get paid about $400 bucks a month to take 2 classes)

Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                    coolstorybro.jpg

My school is ridiculously hard and I have to pay to go there.

Sorry, my dad has to pay for me to go there. For some reason you guys seem to **** that my dad pays for anything. Figured I should go ahead and set the record straight that I am not paying for school.
                    lolwut?
                    Wasn't giving you shit, but I can if you want
                    I don't really care about your dad paying for your school, thats what a parent should do if they can (I'll even go so far to say that no one gives a shit about that). You don't seem to take it for granted like some other people.
                    I give everyone shit, and if you're under 21, expect to get extra shit.

Comment

Military retraining, and with the AF its all accredited=AS degree in about 4 months + another 15 credits or so.
                      I get 6year SrA pay (would have been SSgt, but thats a long story)
                      + BAH w/ dependant
                      + BAS
                      + some per diem ($15.80 a day for food would have been $50 if I was off base FML)
                      + separation pay
                      And THEN when I go back to normal college, which I go to for pretty much nothingfree + I get Post 9/11 GI bill (which means I still get paid about $400 bucks a month to take 2 classes)

lolwut?
                      Wasn't giving you shit, but I can if you want
                      I don't really care about your dad paying for your school, thats what a parent should do if they can (I'll even go so far to say that no one gives a shit about that). You don't seem to take it for granted like some other people.
                      I give everyone shit, and if you're under 21, expect to get extra shit.
                      Well then I've got another year of extra shit hahaha
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                        Well then I've got another year of extra shit hahaha
                        well then
                        YOU BETTER KEEP OFF MY GODDAMN LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Comment

• Just got back from a nice drive

Can't fucking wait to install my diff and suspension so I can push some limits.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Gf can't figure out why I don't want to go out with her dressed like a slur for Halloween.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Gf can't figure out why I don't want to go out with her dressed like a slur for Halloween.

My gf did the whole I'm a slutty cowgirl when we first met, I killed that shit real quick

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X