This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

I bet his frame is so fucking warped by the time he gets down there.
    travvy and all them left chicago last night. thats over a day after fabel did. I cant wait to hear that they passed him on the side of the road somewhere
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      travvy and all them left chicago last night. thats over a day after fabel did. I cant wait to hear that they passed him on the side of the road somewhere
      They will I'm sure. What Fabel is doing is actually fucking dangerous, for not even just himself, but for others, and to be praised for that shit, is fucking stupid.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I bet his frame is so fucking warped by the time he gets down there.
        you guys think im playing, every fag who has come to his defense will never be an aquaintance of mine. fable is such a fag drama queen, "oh my god i dont know if im gonna make it" just for attention/sympathy from assholes in beat cars.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          you guys think im playing, every fag who has come to his defense will never be an aquaintance of mine. fable is such a fag drama queen, "oh my god i dont know if im gonna make it" just for attention/sympathy from assholes in beat cars.
          I don't think you're playing at all. When I meet him (if I meet him) I will call him a fucking moron to his face, and when he laughs about it I'll say it again.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• do it faggot
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
              do it faggot
              I will.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What are people's thoughts on ECS? I need a bunch of little things and their prices seem reasonable.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've had multiple orders from them. Good price, quick shipping, good customer service. However I have heard of them taking a long time to get orders out. In my 4 or 5 orders I always got shipping numbers in a day or two.

Comment

What are people's thoughts on ECS? I need a bunch of little things and their prices seem reasonable.
                    there is a guy on BFC in the group buy section CMUZZY who i get my parts from for the best price. germanautoparts.com is the best too, small company and phenomenal customer service

Comment

• Come drink with me Jazzy

Comment

• Got my coilovers for the e46! And got a local machine shop to make the missing bushings. They should be done tomorrow afternoon. Now just to find a way to install the coilovers.
                        Christof Goulart
                        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• damn fucking right im drinking with you , when do you get here?

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                            Got my coilovers for the e46! And got a local machine shop to make the missing bushings. They should be done tomorrow afternoon. Now just to find a way to install the coilovers.
                            that takes an hour tops, do work.

Comment

• Coilover install on these cars was even simpler than my integra, if that's even possible. Could do it in your driveway yourself in like 2 hours if its your first time.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                                Got my coilovers for the e46! And got a local machine shop to make the missing bushings. They should be done tomorrow afternoon. Now just to find a way to install the coilovers.
                                Let's install them at h2o

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                damn fucking right im drinking with you , when do you get here?
                                Can I haz drink with you jesus?
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X