X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing linux because im better than windows users.

ohai dave!

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      installing linux because im better than windows users.

ohai dave!
      hey! I saw you were looking for me last night
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Canada fails at another simple task, education.
        Add it to the list.

Edit: But we organize a hell of an annoying strike.
        Last edited by Alexander; 09-13-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

hey! I saw you were looking for me last night
          im having this weird problem with my car and its alternator related i was hoping you could offer some insight.

well baisicallky im letting the car warm up and i notice the radio die...i think ok, prolly a fuse.

then the headlights dim....then the car starts idling rough and eventually shuts off.

battery is dead so i jump it and it runs for a good 2 minutes and then starts acting up again.

so when i rev up to like 2k everything brightens and is good but the minute i let it idle solo everything dims and starts shutting off.

that diesnt sound like a bad alt cause when i rev it charges? iive never came across some shit like this

Comment

im having this weird problem with my car and its alternator related i was hoping you could offer some insight.

well baisicallky im letting the car warm up and i notice the radio die...i think ok, prolly a fuse.

then the headlights dim....then the car starts idling rough and eventually shuts off.

battery is dead so i jump it and it runs for a good 2 minutes and then starts acting up again.

so when i rev up to like 2k everything brightens and is good but the minute i let it idle solo everything dims and starts shutting off.

that diesnt sound like a bad alt cause when i rev it charges? iive never came across some shit like this
            could be the voltage regulator or some of the windings inside it. maybe moving at idle speed isn't fast enough for it to generate enough voltage, but when you get on the RPMs it is.
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So who in here besides Dave has owned a E30?

Comment

could be the voltage regulator or some of the windings inside it. maybe moving at idle speed isn't fast enough for it to generate enough voltage, but when you get on the RPMs it is.
                sooooooo new alternator...fuck me

could be the tensioner not tensioning enough also

what a fun day ahead of me
                Last edited by Jesus Christ; 09-13-2011, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                  So who in here besides Dave has owned a E30?
                  me

Comment

• I'm tired of my car falling apart, glove box literally fell off today driving down the highway.

Would a E30 be the best car to get into BMW's with? I want to get into cars that have more build quality. I like simple older cars, and there are quite a few nice ones for sale around me for a around 2K...

Comment

I'm tired of my car falling apart, glove box literally fell off today driving down the highway.

Would a E30 be the best car to get into BMW's with? I want to get into cars that have more build quality. I like simple older cars, and there are quite a few nice ones for sale around me for a around 2K...
                      e36's are the easiest to fuck around in but the interior is built like shit.

e30 is a nice car but i wouldnt reccomend it of you arent abe to do some actual mechanic work.

Comment

I'm tired of my car falling apart, glove box literally fell off today driving down the highway.

Anything with an M30. So no E30s.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

e36's are the easiest to fuck around in but the interior is built like shit.

e30 is a nice car but i wouldnt reccomend it of you arent abe to do some actual mechanic work.
                          Thanks for the help Jaze. I'll would probably just end up keeping my car until the summer.

Comment

Thanks for the help Jaze. I'll would probably just end up keeping my car until the summer.
                            not a bad choice.

id start saving now for a new car and mutilate the miata in the mean time. itll teach you shit

Comment

• I've read so many Tucker Max things that I feel like I should just start being an asshole, because assholes finish first, and I'm tired of being last haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I've read so many Tucker Max things that I feel like I should just start being an asshole, because assholes finish first, and I'm tired of being last haha.
                                tucker max is a wildly exaggerated part of a wanna be alpha male's imagination.

do nothing he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X