X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said this once and I'll say it again. Just set the fucking Eclipse on fire, you'd be doing everyone a favor.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• DSM's are only good for drag. You gotta fuck with the engines just as much as if it were just a daily driver anyway haha.

I would like to see one pull off some poke though

Comment

• False, DSMs are only good for drag if they are AWD, and even then the crank will just get up and walk away on you. DSMs are fucking disposable cars, that have one purpose in life, and that's to break at the most inconvenient time in an equally inconvenient place, and on top of all that they are still ugly as fuck and FWD.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I said this once and I'll say it again. Just set the fucking Eclipse on fire, you'd be doing everyone a favor.
          i completely agree.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          DSM's are only good for drag. You gotta fuck with the engines just as much as if it were just a daily driver anyway haha.

I would like to see one pull off some poke though
          It's a 3G.... not even one of the remotely "respectable" eclipses.

And i agree it would be cool to see one that's fitted, but i don't know if his car really has a suspension that's as gay as he says it is or he's just dumb. he says that he needs an offset of at least like +35 or +40 in order to clear some stuff in the rear of the car, we'll see tomorrow. me and andrew are going to try to do the math and measure everything out.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Well the gst's are useless but they can still own.

Comment

• Ah shit a 3g... fuck lol.

Comment

• DSMs in general are fucking useless, and that is all there is to it.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

False, DSMs are only good for drag if they are AWD, and even then the crank will just get up and walk away on you. DSMs are fucking disposable cars, that have one purpose in life, and that's to break at the most inconvenient time in an equally inconvenient place, and on top of all that they are still ugly as fuck and FWD.
                  um FYI, the 1st gen DSM's were the good ones and are fine with the crank. the bubble ones are the ones with the shitty crank walk but thats an easy fix. Nothing like taking a stock car and adding a boost controller, Cranking the boost and going Viper and Corvette hunting.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Ah shit a 3g... fuck lol.
                    yea, now you see what i'm dealing with.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    um FYI, the 1st gen DSM's were the good ones and are fine with the crank. the bubble ones are the ones with the shitty crank walk but thats an easy fix. Nothing like taking a stock car and adding a boost controller, Cranking the boost and going Viper and Corvette hunting.
                    and these are the "respectable" ones i was talking about.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23vXalmPatM"]Eagle Talon Tsi 14b Turbo 12.874@108.31 Vs Corvette C6 - YouTube[/ame]
                    Last edited by Jersh; 08-18-2011, 12:11 AM.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                      But, have you looked at them? Like actually just look at it. What part of that shit is "desirable" a DSM is a DSM, they are all equally shitty in their own way.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hey RT.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                          Nothing like taking a stock car and adding a boost controller, Cranking the boost and going Viper and Corvette hunting.

Now I recall an old video with a turkey call mounted on the bov...

Comment

But, have you looked at them? Like actually just look at it. What part of that shit is "desirable" a DSM is a DSM, they are all equally shitty in their own way.
                            Fast. AWD. decently light. lol.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Its all of those until it breaks, they are ugly as sin, (well the 2g wasn't terrible, but crank walk..), they drive like poop (in my experience), and they like to be inconvenient.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• well, now that we definitely know that K hates them, i'm gonna bounce. got a busy day tomorrow: lift, revive the corrado again, clean and wash the corrado, start packing for school, and then mess with other people's cars. peace fellas.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X