This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    So my parents are fucking raging at the idea of me buying the car back, so I can't go down and get it.

So whoever wants to buy it from insurance its all yours, all I request is I get the coils back. I'll pay whoever does it $500 for them. At this point I'm ready to fucking kill someone.
    How much do they want for the car?
    What coils did you have on it?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• True, but if he did in fact fuck him over intentionally, why not bow out and never come here again, its not like he's a regular here

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        Thats probably because he ended up with perfect car.
        I am pretty sure he wouldn't have been so calm if S8 had broken valvetrain.
        True. Personal insults (to his gf especially) aren't going to make anyone cough up any money though. IMO Damir would've helped out if it was handled differently. Alls I know is what I read in the thread though so I'm just saying, no idea what happened outside the thread. I can't see him intentionally screwing someone over though so, like Sean said, they both probably got shafted by the previous owner who beat the shit out of it.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        So my parents are fucking raging at the idea of me buying the car back, so I can't go down and get it.

So whoever wants to buy it from insurance its all yours, all I request is I get the coils back. I'll pay whoever does it $500 for them. At this point I'm ready to fucking kill someone.
        How much will the car cost to buy back?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          How much do they want for the car?
          What coils did you have on it?
          Not sure yet.
          BC Racing coils.
          Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          True. Personal insults (to his gf especially) aren't going to make anyone cough up any money though. IMO Damir would've helped out if it was handled differently. Alls I know is what I read in the thread though so I'm just saying, no idea what happened outside the thread. I can't see him intentionally screwing someone over though so, like Sean said, they both probably got shafted by the previous owner who beat the shit out of it.

How much will the car cost to buy back?
          Not sure yet, waiting to hear back from insurance woman.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

how much is car?

and ollie you still down?
            Last edited by Jesus Christ; 08-02-2011, 10:32 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• is SW dead wtf?

Comment

• You're dead.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  how much is car?

and ollie you still down?
                  Maybe if I can get this truck safe to drive down. It def needs new brake lines before I take it anywhere. You got any other ideas on how we could get it?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Thanks for bringing that thread to my attention ollie, I dont know why it wasnt closed sooner. People dont need to see shit like that. Idiots on both parts.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      Maybe if I can get this truck safe to drive down. It def needs new brake lines before I take it anywhere. You got any other ideas on how we could get it?
                      not cheaply.

im gonna call you up tonight and we'll discuss the possibilities

Comment

thats dumb, do they not comprehend that you will get your shit back and possibly make money?
                        If it was my kid I'd fucking make him go get it and help him.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                        Hi RT.
                        That hardtop has some minor scratches, it's an oem one. If all the hardware is included/functional then I think I might go for it.

$450 obo, maybe talk him down to $300?

Edit: All the hardware is included, I'm going to call the guy tonight.
                        do it

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        uhaul rental?
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• My parents are retarded. I can't wait to be the fuck outta here again.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My parents are retarded. I can't wait to be the fuck outta here again.
                            That is kind of dumb but still
                            4k car>200k education
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Fuck.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                That is kind of dumb but still
                                4k car>200k education
                                I would really rather not have this discussion for the umpteenth time on here.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X