This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
    Why would your dad want half of the money for something that belongs to you?
    obv. hes a peanut licking penny pirate! guh duuuhh
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      yeah I figured with all the FB updates and shit
      Yup. Should be nice, assuming all goes well, it's a hell of deal.
      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Y U NO understand childrens logic?

When life gives you lemons....

.... Make fucking lemonade!

Ill be back, worry not.
      <3
      Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Bummer.

Friend and I are carpooling. He isn't on the forums but I persuaded him to come.
      Next time.
      Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
      dude you ok?
      Yeah, I'm good I think I may have cracked a rib but other than that, just fine.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        Bummer.

Friend and I are carpooling. He isn't on the forums but I persuaded him to come.
        Awesome!!

Originally posted by Drama View Post
        I **** it. Then my sister wants a fucking ugly ass '05+ Mustang and they're considering it for her first car.
        Then I want to sell my turntables and my dad wants half of the money

I'm fucking trying!
        Don't forget my paper, btw.
        fuck yo paper.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Yup. Should be nice, assuming all goes well, it's a hell of deal.

<3

Next time.

Yeah, I'm good I think I may have cracked a rib but other than that, just fine.
          if you need a ride to bimmerfest let me know
          im going for sure

Comment

RT, we meet again.
            ohai. OG class reunion? :p

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
            Why would your dad want half of the money for something that belongs to you?
            Well he bought me the turntables for christmas. I told him I want to sell them to get a 240, and then buy new turntables when I get a job. But it's in my possession now, and his job pays him pretty high compared to the average pay and living price in El Paso.

"Well, I bought you those for christmas. I want at least half"
            I said "Fuck you" in my head.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Kielan, think you'll have the next car ready by h2o?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                fuck yo paper.

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  ohai. OG class reunion? :p

Well he bought me the turntables for christmas. I told him I want to sell them to get a 240, and then buy new turntables when I get a job. But it's in my possession now, and his job pays him pretty high compared to the average pay and living price in El Paso.

"Well, I bought you those for christmas. I want at least half"
                  I said "Fuck you" in my head.
                  I saw you, Kielan, and Ox and decided I owed it to everyone to stop in and chat

Ox has yet to acknowledge my presence, the asshat.

My dad actually got in an argument with me today because he found out that I sold an amp he got me as a gift. Really? It's mine now, I'll do what I like with it. That's why it's called a gift.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• named my cars
                    multi-colored - lionel chumpdenburries
                    white - wendy skankadank

Comment

I saw you, Kielan, and Ox and decided I owed it to everyone to stop in and chat

Ox has yet to acknowledge my presence, the asshat.

My dad actually got in an argument with me today because he found out that I sold an amp he got me as a gift. Really? It's mine now, I'll do what I like with it. That's why it's called a gift.

Exactly. Don't know why he's complaining. He has a good paying job also, so whatever the price was when he bought them, I'm pretty sure he can make that in one paycheck.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• lol.
                        white wendy skankadank will be introduced to the interwebs tomorrow. she's aiming for the floor

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Next time.
                          Definitely.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Awesome!!

Just waiting for Travis C to send me his address. Hopefully crashing at his place.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Arguing with parents about anything to do with money is always a pain in the ass.

One good thing about living away from home and having no money, is that when those arguments happen, they're over pretty quickly.

Cole

Comment

Kielan, think you'll have the next car ready by h2o?
                              Nope, I can't bring my car to school.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                                lol.
                                white wendy skankadank will be introduced to the interwebs tomorrow. she's aiming for the floor
                                To awesome to beat up.
                                What'd you want me to tell you in your build thread?

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X