X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• their house windows?
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      A socket? Yea a lot of people
      yeah I need one. I was hoping to borrow one and pay for shipping cuz it's 50 bucks shipped from Germany and I mostly dont want to wait

Ill prob ask my local forums first

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• ollie, that response was hilarious LOL

vibrant performance just hooked it up with all new couplers and piping....fuck yea

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          their house windows?
          Yeah man

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          ollie, that response was hilarious LOL

vibrant performance just hooked it up with all new couplers and piping....fuck yea
          nice

need to remember to call work usa tomorrow...
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
            yeah I need one. I was hoping to borrow one and pay for shipping cuz it's 50 bucks shipped from Germany and I mostly dont want to wait

Ill prob ask my local forums first
            BBS Bolts use a standard 8mm 12point socket/wrench up front, and a 10mm or 13mm out back. Or something common, nothing special. No need to order any special tools. Unless this is some special BBS wheel, with special bolts, but I have never heard of that.

Comment

• 86 in a 65 in NY ticket is exactly how much $$$
              damn sheet he gave me has everything but the DOLLAR!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                BBS Bolts use a standard 8mm 12point socket/wrench up front, and a 10mm or 13mm out back. Or something common, nothing special. No need to order any special tools. Unless this is some special BBS wheel, with special bolts, but I have never heard of that.
                oh Im retarded. someone was telling me I need a bbs specific socket. it looked like a 12 point to me but I guess I had no reason not to believe him lol. thanks

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• That was the reason for my response, love.

Comment

• If you wanna give me $50 I'll send him tonight lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      So i was trying to quit with nobody noticing. now one of the cackling broads heard im leaving, and theyre throwing a party I dont see the point in a bunch of people i dont know pretending they care Im leaving. just give me the money youre gonna spend. we're all happy that way
                      Just don't go to the party...lol

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      fuck that, give me a bottle of whiskey and a high five on my way out the door. all set bro
                      lol

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      I have a hell of alot more respect for the guys who detail cars for a living after today.
                      I do it when I don't have mechanical work to do. Needless to say my car interior is flawless right now. srsly. After learning all the good products and tricks at work. I can have my interior spotless in about an hour and a half.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      i already told the accounting manager i was gonna set my cubicle on fire
                      "I'm gonna burn this place."

Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
                      86 in a 65 in NY ticket is exactly how much $$$
                      I got one for 87 in a 55 and went to court. $185 and 3 points. I would suggest plead not guilty, make up a story, and go to court.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• andybob, what do you use for carpets? mine never come out well....

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          andybob, what do you use for carpets? mine never come out well....
                          This:

Spray on the carpet, scrub with a good clean brush, wipe dry or let it air dry.

Its what we use at work and my boss gave me a can of it. Works really good and smells fantastic.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• bleh bored
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              bleh bored
                              Pretty much.

I'm tired as shit, really busy at work today.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally Posted by prod0660
                                86 in a 65 in NY ticket is exactly how much $$$
                                I got one for 87 in a 55 and went to court. $185 and 3 points. I would suggest plead not guilty, make up a story, and go to court.
                                well he said since im from CT it wont affect mylicense or insurance ...and its about 1 hour from my house outta state,so idk if i should plead not guilty and drive out ther for court or just put guilty and see what the expense is

Comment

Working...
                                X