X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup homeboys
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Sup, yo.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Almost bought a truck this week.

1990 Toyota Pick Up, manual locks, steering, windows, reg cab, 4 speed on the floor, 2WD, 42k miles

AND 0 RUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Almost sounds like my truck.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
      We took it as a trade yesterday and I told my boss I really wanted it and would look into seeing if I could afford it. When I got to work this morning he said he already had a guy who would buy it for $2200. I was pissed.

I was going to just have it as a fun little truck this summer then put it up in the winter. Eventually I'd 1JZ swap it.
      Could've sold for a lot more.

And oh reaaalllyy?

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Late to the game you stupid fucking dick face

Gets me everytime
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hello Sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I'll have a decent car that won't be done.
          i alreadyknow the exact car I want. but its on hold while I deal with the e30. I wanted to sell that this year lol
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            i alreadyknow the exact car I want. but its on hold while I deal with the e30. I wanted to sell that this year lol
            What car would that be? Z3M?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• not much, enjoying my last night of my 4 day off weekend. haha.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

What car would that be? Z3M?
                + s54

Comment

• This weekend was a local car show for cancer put on by a local minitruck club, One of the owners owns a metalfab business that builds sick trucks with air and some cars. This is his newest project for himself, Bagged and laying frame on 22's all around. Did it in under 2 weeks. Another one of our friends did the wall behind for the shop

Comment

• the car is awesome, the wheels kinda suck though

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      the car is awesome, the wheels kinda suck though
                      They're just rollers he had kicking around the shop. The car was a last minute project. haha

Comment

I know what lenses I will be purchasing next. And then after that, its all car parts. I got all my plans figured out today. Sticking to them, and that's that. Come this time next year, things should be looking much better.
                        Good to hear.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        Sup homeboys
                        Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        not much, enjoying my last night of my 4 day off weekend. haha.
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IIrf_JSuQk"]YouTube - ‪Abed - Cool. Cool Cool Cool‬‏[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Why the hell does Yahoo care about Tiger Woods' beard? Stupid.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• K later fellas. Water ban was lifted today, so washing my pile of shit, aka a miata, tomorrow! Awwwwww yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              K later fellas. Water ban was lifted today, so washing my pile of shit, aka a miata, tomorrow! Awwwwww yeah.
                              your water and postal service is on strike? you canadians cant do anything right

Comment

• Canada Air too I believe, DMV faggots were, busses were for like 3 months.

Edit: Forgot snowplow guys did for a week also, right around christmas.
                                Last edited by Alexander; 06-28-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X