This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Something I would never do, get my kid a fast car. Coming form someone who just started driving 2 years ago, and my brother and his friends are all getting their licenses right now. I would never give them something that I had much money in, or a car that would cost a fortune to insure. Fuck. That.
    Oh, I am pretty sure my kid would fuck up first car pretty bad. But hey, shit happens!
    Let him/her have fun. As long as they dont hurt themselves. So drifting that thing in the lot and smashing curb is fine by me. I'll fix it.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Yeah see that's the thing they won't get hurt, but someone else will. I don't need myself, or them having that burden on their backs for the rest of their lives.

That's like saying I'm going to give my kid a gun, so what if he shoots himself in the foot, shit happens.

I'm not going to put anyone at risk and have a "meh whatever" attitude toward it. Kids need to learn the consequences of their actions, and acting like nothing happened, that's not going to teach them shit. And it will make them weak.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• How is it that US guys are able to bring in S15s and R32s now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Yeah see that's the thing they won't get hurt, but someone else will. I don't need myself, or them having that burden on their backs for the rest of their lives.

That's like saying I'm going to give my kid a gun, so what if he shoots himself in the foot, shit happens.

I'm not going to put anyone at risk and have a "meh whatever" attitude toward it. Kids need to learn the consequences of their actions, and acting like nothing happened, that's not going to teach them shit. And it will make them weak.
          No shit. I obviously not gonna tell them, not to worry about it. Daddy will fix it. I'll definatelly let them know how fucked up it is and that they are full retards, but at the same time its not end of the world (although it'll seem like it is to them).
          I scratched my dads car once, jumped it once adn lost exhaust on landing, passed my dad on the highway doing 160+ while he was driving 70. I did it all. Did I get yelled at and didn't do same shit again? Fuck yeah. I would be standing and wishing for my dad to whoop my ass instead of screaming at me.
          I know that if I'll have nice cars, toys, etc. I'll let my kids use it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            How is it that US guys are able to bring in S15s and R32s now?
            ?

Comment

Its all about how much money you have.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                Its all about how much money you have.
                I guess so.

Comment

they arent. The goverment is seizing all Skylines. Theres only 2-3 S15's in the US, The white one, Blue one and a grey one.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    they arent. The goverment is seizing all Skylines. Theres only 2-3 S15's in the US, The white one, Blue one and a grey one.
                    I think thats only skylines sold by motorex
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

They use it for off-road use only = On the track.

Importing Skylines to the US

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        That's not true, there's at least 3 white ones I can think of off hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          That's not true, there's at least 3 white ones I can think of off hand.
                          David Parks has one. I forget what color. But he registered it as a 240sx and got a ticket for an illegal engine mod

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              David Parks has one. I forget what color. But he registered it as a 240sx and got a ticket for an illegal engine mod

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                i dont get to use that movie too often. but when I get a chance, i always go for it

Comment

Working...
                                X