X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think your mom just pwned you.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• She did indeed.. She even said "umadbro?" right after.

She's awesome.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• my 7yo daughter was DJ hero'ing that shit up last night. almost makes up for the fact she called me "not cool" ... i just bought her a $500 step 2 play house thing too...
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Night guys. I need some sleep.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            my 7yo daughter was DJ hero'ing that shit up last night. almost makes up for the fact she called me "not cool" ... i just bought her a $500 step 2 play house thing too...
            haha that's awesome'.

reminds me of this video:
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8CAviLHSY4"]YouTube - ‪DJ Kids‬‏[/ame]

Originally posted by andybob View Post
            Night guys. I need some sleep.
            laters.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ahahahahahahahahahahahahahha, haha
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• I want to change my name, how'd I goes bout that.
                Oh and did Oxer really get a flight to Georgia? That's crazy.
                Originally posted by Kielan
                I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  sooo my mom just slapped me across the face with some tea bags and yelled, "T-Bag, bitch!"

LOL
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• ugghh

Seasonal allergies suck dick
                    Sneezing 40+ times a day: Annoying
                    Getting a nose bleed from all the sneezing: More annoying
                    Having a sneezing fit while having a nose bleed: Hilarious but messy :/

Comment

• I fucking **** mouse nests, especially when there is a big ass worm looking thing on it, and the shop vac wont suck it up, soooo gross, god if theres a dead mouse in there I'm going to fucking throw up

Comment

• daihatsu move, turbo fwd 5spd, $1500 - check
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• LOL jared.

Some dude around me has a 650 - 700hp mustang....but its auto. The fuck?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• My lower left back feels like it's sore.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              LOL jared.

Some dude around me has a 650 - 700hp mustang....but its auto. The fuck?

its got a tacho, aftermarket cd player. its a srxx, guess it was in GT5 go buy it! hopefully ill have it within the week

Comment

• got rid of that fucking mouse nest, scared to go further

Comment

Working...
                                X