Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    which one do you have now?
    johnny fraz/stealth custom fab
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Fuck I can't wait for SoWo.
      Same dude. I got tomorrow and Thursday off to get ready. Lots of car cleaning to be done tomorrow.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah I'm doing a full detail tomorrow, in the morning, interior, afternoon exterior.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          johnny fraz/stealth custom fab
          Isn't he the one with the red 240 hatch?
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Holy shit my cars fucked. Idk what but I just fucked some shit up hardcore driving down a dark road I've never been down before=[

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I'm going to do an oil change tomorrow and check all other fluids. Then I'll get to work doing a full interior clean. I'm going to swap my donut for a full size spare and load my tools too. Thursday morning I'll do a wash outside and wax it in the garage. Then I should be all set.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                Holy shit my cars fucked. Idk what but I just fucked some shit up hardcore driving down a dark road I've never been down before=[

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Holy shit my cars fucked. Idk what but I just fucked some shit up hardcore driving down a dark road I've never been down before=[
                  Like what is fucked? Y U NO DAILY Y33?!
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Isn't he the one with the red 240 hatch?
                    idk, I just bought the fender brace and tension rod brace off of him

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    say what....

Comment

wuuuuuttt?
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      idk, I just bought the fender brace and tension rod brace off of him
                      Oh wait, nvm, I was thinking of something else. Now I remember who he is. I heard his parts are good quality.

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ollie View Post
                        holy shit my cars fucked. Idk what but i just fucked some shit up hardcore driving down a dark road i've never been down before=[
                        nooooooooooo moniiiiicaaaaaaaa

Comment

wuuuuuttt?

Oh wait, nvm, I was thinking of something else. Now I remember who he is. I heard his parts are good quality.
                          yeah no problem with the way its made, just that the damn thing won't fit
                          but like I said I kinda figured, the sikky bar is routed a little differently on account its made for a LSX swap with their oil pan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                            nooooooooooo moniiiiicaaaaaaaa

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              yeah no problem with the way its made, just that the damn thing won't fit
                              but like I said I kinda figured, the sikky bar is routed a little differently on account its made for a LSX swap with their oil pan.
                              oh yeah, kinda figures lol.

Drama you are like god

Comment

oh noes!
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X