X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friend rian has skunk2 proS and they ride fine and go fucking low as balls (ek hatch)
    Last edited by skrapez; 05-15-2011, 10:32 PM.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Any of you guys have Droid phones?

I've finally got some money for an upgrade and Verizon just released a military spec Droid phone.
      I haz a Samsung Fascinate. Got it for $27 from Verizon brand new. I love it..but it's my first data plan phone soo....
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        I haz a Samsung Fascinate. Got it for $27 from Verizon brand new. I love it..but it's my first data plan phone soo....
        I have a beat BlackBerry Curve so I already have the data plan. I was gonna go with the iPhone, but I always wanted a military spec phone and Android seems to be pretty legit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          you need konis, extended tops hats, eibach springs and gc coilovers sleeves..

amirite??

Ok deal. You gotta do work to that s14 though because I will be doing serious work to the Q you can beleed dat
          As much as I'd love to, they won't be here soon enough, and they cost more than I thought they would (over a grand). I'm thinking I'm gunna get D2s.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• d2s are straight.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              I have a beat BlackBerry Curve so I already have the data plan. I was gonna go with the iPhone, but I always wanted a military spec phone and Android seems to be pretty legit.
              I like Android. My friend hates it cause it works super slow on his phone, but that's cause he has Sprint aaaaand he doesnt delete messages. Don't know what's so important about aaallll those messages he doesn't erase; then he complains about how slow it is..

I like Android. I say get it.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                d2s are straight.
                From what I've heard, they aren't the best, but they definitely aren't the worst, and they go low.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Colonels and shit use BB Bolds w/o camera
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    From what I've heard, they aren't the best, but they definitely aren't the worst, and they go low.
                    I have had alot of friends here that always get d2. My friend used to have a tl on d2s reall low, and he loved them. Now he has an rsx with d2s.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

I like Android. My friend hates it cause it works super slow on his phone, but that's cause he has Sprint aaaaand he doesnt delete messages. Don't know what's so important about aaallll those messages he doesn't erase; then he complains about how slow it is..

I like Android. I say get it.
                      I'm gonna get it.

I just have to find time this week between work and getting ready for SoWo.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                        I have had alot of friends here that always get d2. My friend used to have a tl on d2s reall low, and he loved them. Now he has an rsx with d2s.
                        Word, I think that's what I'm gunna do..

Who can do a chop for me. I need to see what black mirrors would look like on my car, and then silver mirrors with a black base...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I thought you were going to sell the teg?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Can you do that for me ace....
                              Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              I thought you were going to sell the teg?
                              After SoWo probably in June sometime.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• anybody ever watch workaholics? it's not a bad show so far...
                                ///M 2.0
                                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
                                X