X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headache

Comment

• I'm running 17s to go to SoWo.... I guess I'm going to have to tuck the rears.. Oh well.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I'm running 17s to go to SoWo.... I guess I'm going to have to tuck the rears.. Oh well.
        lower it!
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I plan on being able to scrape some frame on the way down... Going to be interesting.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• remove your exhaust hangers, youll scrape everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              remove your exhaust hangers, youll scrape everywhere
              HA
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• morning RT ... Wish i could get my car out... picked up tags on friday and came home to a fresh driveway. my car is locked in the garage because the guy said we cant drive on it till monday, which is horse shit but my roomie is freaking out cuz he thinks its gonna leave tracks in it. *RAGE!*

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                  morning RT ... Wish i could get my car out... picked up tags on friday and came home to a fresh driveway. my car is locked in the garage because the guy said we cant drive on it till monday, which is horse shit but my roomie is freaking out cuz he thinks its gonna leave tracks in it. *RAGE!*
                  Ummm that's because if you drive on it too soon you WILL leave tracks in it. Ask me how I know.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yes , this i know but you dont need to leave it sit for DAYS. it just needs time to cool, and it has been rained on. The asphalt is 4-6 inches thick depending on where it is. its not going to hurt it. Ask me how i know, ever pave a state road before? they hose that shit down to cool it off and open that bitch up. I could understand let it set overnight, and then for a day or so dont cut the wheels hard on it because it might F up the top part My roommate is just being a cunt about it. He was freaking out cuz i told him i was going to go pick up some plywood from work and make myself a path. he thought THAT was gonna hurt it. im gonna punch him in the throat.

Comment

yes , this i know but you dont need to leave it sit for DAYS. it just needs time to cool, and it has been rained on. The asphalt is 4-6 inches thick depending on where it is. its not going to hurt it. Ask me how i know, ever pave a state road before? they hose that shit down to cool it off and open that bitch up. I could understand let it set overnight, and then for a day or so dont cut the wheels hard on it because it might F up the top part My roommate is just being a cunt about it. He was freaking out cuz i told him i was going to go pick up some plywood from work and make myself a path. he thought THAT was gonna hurt it. im gonna punch him in the throat.
                      I wouldn't drive on it for like 3 days. And the roads here blow dick. European roads >
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• we had our driveway paved like 2 years ago. let it sit for over a week without driving on it

Comment

• the roads around here blow because its all in whats underneath the asphalt. down here it seems like they dont prep anything just throw some stone down, roll it and go w asphalt . end up with heaves and dips from soft spots in the ground. sucks
                          and dont get me wrong, if it was mid summer and only going down to 80* at night , yea the asphalts gonna take DAYS to cool in the center. its been like 50* at night and raining the past couple days. this stuff is cool and hard.

Comment

the roads around here blow because its all in whats underneath the asphalt. down here it seems like they dont prep anything just throw some stone down, roll it and go w asphalt . end up with heaves and dips from soft spots in the ground. sucks
                            and dont get me wrong, if it was mid summer and only going down to 80* at night , yea the asphalts gonna take DAYS to cool in the center. its been like 50* at night and raining the past couple days. this stuff is cool and hard.
                            Not to mention the canyons the roads get in them from huge ass trucks on them the day they open. Let that shit sit, and settle properly and see how much better the road gets over time.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Meanwhile, in Australia.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Meanwhile, in Australia.

new zealand

Comment

Working...
                                X