X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol you're the first person to get pissed at their job!

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
      lol you're the first person to get pissed at their job!
      huh?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• just seems like the type of shit that people complain about all the time

Comment

• No, I've seen Dave work, he really is NAM without him they would fucking fail.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

just seems like the type of shit that people complain about all the time
            No ones making you read his posts.

Comment

• 300 mile drive tomorrow... Not looking forward to it, PA is so fucking boring to drive through.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

just seems like the type of shit that people complain about all the time
                thanks for your sarcastic input bud. i dont know who you are, but as far as im concerned you can fuck off.

Comment

• yea, Daves got a hundred niggs, a hundred clips, nigga hes from new york

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Yes the NSA was warned months before it happened, it is said that they had information but due to the agencies lack of information sharing they were unable to stop the tragedy.
                    That is why the dept of homeland defense was created. And why the patriot act is still in effect. And no this is conspiracy, its documented fact.

Not sure if srs about the other stuff, its quite obvious the implications.
                    Unless you are unaware of what cross pollination is.....LOL at if its not safe they wouldn't allow it. And I like the fact that because I disagee with you, you are calling me retarded.
                    When did I call you retarded bra? I merely said that 1/4 of Americans are retarded (fact). You're implying you're part of that 1/4.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      300 mile drive tomorrow... Not looking forward to it, PA is so fucking boring to drive through.
                      Roll a couple paper planes

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• just saying everyone has shit to complain about, if you run the whole company then show them what you do and demand a raise/promotion. i bitch about stuff too just not daily

Comment

• Rage Mondays in hurrrrrr

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

just saying everyone has shit to complain about, if you run the whole company then show them what you do and demand a raise/promotion. i bitch about stuff too just not daily
                            let us know when you're out of college and in the real world. demanding a raise? no so easy kid. if you dont like what I have to say, ignore me.

Comment

• I understand that you don't just get a raise whenever you want. What I'm saying is that if you seem to **** your job so much then you can at least ask for one by showing them how much you do for the company. Not trying to offend anyone here

Comment

I understand that you don't just get a raise whenever you want. What I'm saying is that if you seem to **** your job so much then you can at least ask for one by showing them how much you do for the company. Not trying to offend anyone here
                                just out of curiosity how old are you?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X