X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she smelled amazing aswell

Comment

• I got myself into a 6 on 1 fight in the hood chasing a guy down who threw a beer can at my car a couple years ago...i dont think :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        You're how old?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        You should, but don't say what you were going to. I'm not that great with females, but the way you phrased that was not good lol.
        im an absolute failcake

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Yeah I used to be like that when I was young, you usually grow out of it
          or become a smoke jumper
          smoke jumper?

Comment

• Lukey, how well do you know her at this point and are you looking for something

Comment

• not very well and i dont know.

Comment

• maybe id be best off not to.

Comment

• el presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I don't doubt you.
                    Yup. And guess why it happened?

Cause of a fight...BUT. I was just watching like a normal person, eating my chili cheese fries. Some random cholos pulled up, and the driver sticks his hand out the window, and the passanger dude sticks his body out the window like if it's fucking GTA. They point at me for like a good 5-10 seconds, and then everyone starts running while I stand there shitting the whole fucking earth out my ass, then they starting pointing everywhere else, and then dip...

Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
                    i got held up at gunpoint an atm, sucker didnt get shit...owned him
                    Gangsta.
                    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Good work outta you, I would have shit the bed, and handed it over lol.
                    maybe this.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

Cause of a fight...BUT. I was just watching like a normal person, eating my chili cheese fries. Some random cholos pulled up, and the driver sticks his hand out the window, and the passanger dude sticks his body out the window like if it's fucking GTA. They point at me for like a good 5-10 seconds, and then everyone starts running while I stand there shitting the whole fucking earth out my ass, then they starting pointing everywhere else, and then dip...

p.s i cant help but picture you as your avatar

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
                        smoke jumper?
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post

p.s i cant help but picture you as your avatar

Makes it so much funnier

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I love Hot Sauce Committee

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

Gangsta.
                              maybe this.
                              I lol'd at the GTA part.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck my life why do i have to be so useless

Comment

Working...
                                X