X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
    I want a larger one, or dual screen something
    thats the reason i wanted a 27" and not a 21.5". the apple cinema display is a 27" my wife thinks im dumb but the nerd in me loves dual screens. plus the damn thing costs almost the same as the iMac
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Ahh well then you might need higher specs for GD, and what is MB?
      lol

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Fuck man, I got so excited, I love those wheels so much, and then I saw it was a year old thread.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by StraightDeezin View Post
          i apologize for ruining that greatness that you thought was real,

go celtics

and im a realist, i know the heat arent going to win a championship, celtics and bulls are fucking nuts
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            thats the reason i wanted a 27" and not a 21.5". the apple cinema display is a 27" my wife thinks im dumb but the nerd in me loves dual screens. plus the damn thing costs almost the same as the iMac
            Well I want to mount them or it on the wall. In my mind it has to looks just as good as it functions so I'll have to do some research with monitors.

TVs wont work will they? The image will just burn into the screen right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Fuck man, I got so excited, I love those wheels so much, and then I saw it was a year old thread.
              lol wtf how did I miss that
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                Well I want to mount them or it on the wall. In my mind it has to looks just as good as it functions so I'll have to do some research with monitors.

TVs wont work will they? The image will just burn into the screen right?
                i thought you just couldnt leave an image on there? thats why you gotta use a screen saver or w/e

Comment

i thought you just couldnt leave an image on there? thats why you gotta use a screen saver or w/e
                  I'm not sure. But I sometimes have my screen on for 8+ hours.

Comment

• JESUS FUcK CHRIST WADE! STFU

Comment

• Wicked cool.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Wooooooooooooooooo miami winssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

wooooooooooooooooo miami winssssssssssssssssssssss
                          ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u
                          Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by StraightDeezin View Post
                            ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u

Comment

• what the hell are you talking about

Comment

• goddamn

Comment

Working...
                                X