• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I'm right.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I thought 2 went one way, and 2 went the other, with these wheels?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

dave said you have to spend extra to get 2 different directional faces. other wise you get 4 going the same way, meaning 1 side will be the opposite
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Yeah that fucking thing is being really gay, and I can't stop the text up top from going black when its scrolled over.
          Don't use
          use border-top: size color etc.;
          flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            dave said you have to spend extra to get 2 different directional faces. other wise you get 4 going the same way, meaning 1 side will be the opposite
            what? no, i meant those wheels are more than the other 3pc race Rotiforms because you have to have 2 sets of faces cut

Comment

what? no, i meant those wheels are more than the other 3pc race Rotiforms because you have to have 2 sets of faces cut

Comment

Oh well all the sets I've seen have been directional.

Jared get your shit straight. I knew what I was talking about. Fucking doubting me and shit.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  oh, i read wrong. my bad

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Oh well all the sets I've seen have been directional.
                  yeah i noob. ive only seen weak wheels that are cheap and dont offer 2 different faces

i wasnt fucking doubting you mofo!

my reference
                  Last edited by jared1988; 04-26-2011, 04:48 PM.
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• over priced hunks of shiny metal... lol
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      tapeworm perhaps? In that case Id recommend you see a doctor, not a nutritionist. Dr Dudeman is usually available
                      yes? is someone in need of my services?

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      It's Dr. Dudeman?

Indeed

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      i want to punch the warehouse manager in her lazy fucking mouth RAGE TUESDAY
                      I would say your first problem is a women is managing the warehouse

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                      "These included smoking, drunkenness, cannabis and illegal drug use, having unprotected sex and not using seat belts."

I love how not using seatbelts is in that list.

from: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz1KfIqxfv0

not using seatbelts is very unsafe
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• think that I might give them a call this week to see what they have

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          think that I might give them a call this week to see what they have
                          Rotiform? Its more than you wanna be able to afford, pal

Comment

• This is the first time i've ever had to think about whether or not wheels were 'going in the right direction'. I just assumed no wheel manufacturer was that dickheaded.

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Dear rotiform,
                              I really like your ROC and NUE wheels, but I am too poor for them. Please give me dudeman discount.
                              Love,
                              dudeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                yes? is someone in need of my services?

I would say your first problem is a women is managing the warehouse

not using seatbelts is very unsafe
                                well, you're late offering your services, Kielan raged me out of talking about feeling fat. you're right about women managing warehouses, I'm surprised anything gets done there, and as for the seatbelts? Of course its unsafe, but its not something you usually see grouped with drug use and unprotected sex

Originally posted by Jersh
                                RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X