X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but yeah, i go to a buddy's house and work the bar to repay the kindness of providing a venue and booze. but he just complains about how strong my drinks are. just means you're drinking too fast.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      but yeah, i go to a buddy's house and work the bar to repay the kindness of providing a venue and booze. but he just complains about how strong my drinks are. just means you're drinking too fast.
      I find that drinks that aren't strong I drink a lot more, and thus I get way more fucked up. A strong drink gives me an idea of just how much I am drinking, and allows me to make much better judgement lol.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I find that drinks that aren't strong I drink a lot more, and thus I get way more fucked up. A strong drink gives me an idea of just how much I am drinking, and allows me to make much better judgement lol.
        PRECISELY. you have two glasses of straight scotch? that's enough. four or five glasses of jungle juice? "idk man, i'm not that drunk yet."
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• reminds me of one of the few times i've had jello shots before a night of hard drinking. i took six jello shots and then started drinking some jungle juice HARD. maybe two hours later i had blacked out and i was surprised to wake up in my own bed and not fully clothed the next morning haha.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Well 2 glasses isn't enough but yeah, you know what I'm saying. I rarely ever drink jungle juice, and when I do, I just have 4-5 cups, and just get hammered lol.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Jello shots.. Bad memories there...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• bad memories, or fantastic evenings?

after that night, i was told i wandered the campus making friends everywhere i went. hugging strangers, kissing random females, hell i'm told i was the life of every party i found. and this is a kid who needs to be drunk to just to say hello to strangers haha
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Bad memories lol.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bed time, later RT.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• liar. kelly, we gotta hang some more next time i'm on the east coast. i plan on flying out next month to see my friends graduation, and hopefully afford to get back out east for a major show late in the summer.

point is, i was going to talk about showing you how to drink. but honestly, i'm set after a few these days. dont need nearly as much to have a blast anymore haha.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• right on, peace out kielan. i'm not going to much much use soon either, what with the vodka and the herb. good night, gents.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

liar. kelly, we gotta hang some more next time i'm on the east coast. i plan on flying out next month to see my friends graduation, and hopefully afford to get back out east for a major show late in the summer.

point is, i was going to talk about showing you how to drink. but honestly, i'm set after a few these days. dont need nearly as much to have a blast anymore haha.
                          can i drink too?
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• no way. you liar. where are you located? because if it's close to kelly we could kill a couple birds with only a few stones.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

no way. you liar. where are you located? because if it's close to kelly we could kill a couple birds with only a few stones.
                              me? I live in NY
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• shibby. i used to drive from maryland to rhode island at least once a year for the last four years. i could have bugged kielan in CT, you in NY, and whoever might be in NJ or even better in RI haha.

nobody is in Minnesota. well, one dude i've seen around the net, but nobody else. The car scene around here is disappointingly lame.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X