This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also I **** chris brown, straight stole a Calvin Harris song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mC2ixOAivA"]YouTube - Chris Brown - Yeah 3x[/ame]

oh yea Chris, too bad this album came out like 3 years ago

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnBpUGmcsFo&feature=fvst"]YouTube - Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      808s was a pure fuck up, I don't give a shit what he was going through I listened to that shit for 3 days trying to like it, and I just couldn't. Kanye is ridiculous as rapping he knows what the fuck he was doing, trying to listen to that autotune shit is so fucking painful. Singers sing, rappers rap. That's the way it should be. Period.
      Trust me I agree. I vowed to never listen to that album after 1 full listen. I deleted it off my computer and that was that.

A few months later I was going on a trip with friends to Tahoe, and they basically thought the album was hot shit. Once I got past the songs that were on the radio and him using autotune for the chorus I got into it a little. Still the worst album he's released as of yet, but I can at least listen to a few songs and get some enjoyment out of them.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
        I can't, it pisses me off that people think its amazing, you are not a good rapper just because you are rhyming words, it just means you passed first grade, you are a good rapper when you can rhyme shit that makes sense
        98% of music out there doesn't mean shit. If the flow is good, I will listen to it. Its nice to listen to shit that means stuff. Fuck I do that everyday. Listen to Input and tell me that's not some of the deepest shit you have ever heard. But music that doesn't mean anything is fun to listen to as well.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dave, I want something like this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auM8Q5zKQHQ"]YouTube - Police Siren (100 Watt 9 Tone)*[/ame]

Not for the sirens, just for the two horn notes.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
            also I **** chris brown, straight stole a Calvin Harris song

YouTube - Chris Brown - Yeah 3x

oh yea Chris, too bad this album came out like 3 years ago

YouTube - Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone
            Andrew, do you realize just how often songs use beats from other songs?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just wanted to put this here, gots to go to my wife's parents house for some gay shit reason.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XaDeC2LEdA"]YouTube - EVERY Kanye Sample EVER![/ame]

I <3 Kanye
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFAuif0efF8"]YouTube - Nine Double Em - Brother Ali[/ame]
                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Sampling is a way of the business now. Fact.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Love brother Ali

Comment

• Theres a fucking music thread, use it faggots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Theres a fucking music thread, use it faggots.
                        Says the fucker who used to post pics of females in here all the time.

Like I said before, fucking dope.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oHfrolMwcQ"]YouTube - Input - A Radio With Guts[/ame]
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• morning RT
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Says the fucker who used to post pics of females in here all the time.

Like I said before, fucking dope.

YouTube - Input - A Radio With Guts
                            Until there was a thread for it.

Comment

• Morning gaijin

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Until there was a thread for it.
                                There was a thread for it.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X