X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Mk4s, but same concept.

In RT of all places. Talk about retarded.

Sent from my DROIDX
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
      so basically every single person took what i said as a generalization when i was talking about one specific wheel...
      We were just talking about stock wheels.... What are you saying. udrunkbro?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it all stemmed because i made a comment about my opinion of RS's and what i have seen in my experience, so because im fairly new to a lot of VW stuff and my life doesnt revolve around wheels and because people dont like my opinion...shit got outta hand lol

Comment

• I need this is my car

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            I need this is my car

Who doesn't?

Sent from my DROIDX
            fuck everybody.
            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              We were just talking about stock wheels.... What are you saying. udrunkbro?
              ok...we went from talking about the rs's, which i never really changed the subject you guys thought i did because of a generalization misunderstanding. then stock wheels came up because i mentioned that most stock wheels are under 17" and u said under 17" is gay...the subject hasnt changed, everything is being taken a way thats not meant because the interweb sux at relaying a conversation lol

Comment

it all stemmed because i made a comment about my opinion of RS's and what i have seen in my experience, so because im fairly new to a lot of VW stuff and my life doesnt revolve around wheels and because people dont like my opinion...shit got outta hand lol
                I don't care that you don't like rs's, not everyone can have good taste.

But your statement about 15 and 16s is straight bullshit, so I'm calling you on it.

Comment

it all stemmed because i made a comment about my opinion of RS's and what i have seen in my experience, so because im fairly new to a lot of VW stuff and my life doesnt revolve around wheels and because people dont like my opinion...shit got outta hand lol
                  No it started when you decided to talk out your ass.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

ok...we went from talking about the rs's, which i never really changed the subject you guys thought i did because of a generalization misunderstanding. then stock wheels came up because i mentioned that most stock wheels are under 17" and u said under 17" is gay...the subject hasnt changed, everything is being taken a way thats not meant because the interweb sux at relaying a conversation lol
                    I think you just suck at relaying a conversation. Don't blame the internet. It didn't type the shit on the keyboard.

Sent from my DROIDX
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• *facepalm* WHAT I HAVE FUICKING SEEN....jesus i know i havent seen it all, but i also havent seen a lot of 17s...leave it at that. most bbs rs's IVE SEEN...on a mkiv golf...have been under 17"...period. no proof necessary because its not like i can just walk outside and find 4 golfs with these wheels lol

Comment

*facepalm* WHAT I HAVE FUICKING SEEN....jesus i know i havent seen it all, but i also havent seen a lot of 17s...leave it at that. most bbs rs's IVE SEEN...on a mkiv golf...have been under 17"...period. no proof necessary because its not like i can just walk outside and find 4 golfs with these wheels lol
                        My guess? You can't tell the difference in wheel diameter.

Comment

• I still think you're talking out your ass, no one would run 16" rs on a mk4 thats just retarded, but we are talking about vw kids

Comment

• Lol at Rage fridays.

Idiots bro, Idiots errywhere
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol RT does turn into Rage thread on fridays, and it seems kelly is always part of it haha

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                My guess? You can't tell the difference in wheel diameter.
                                This.
                                Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                I still think you're talking out your ass, no one would run 16" rs on a mk4 thats just retarded, but we are talking about vw kids
                                FUCKING LOL.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X