X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    and I missed it because I was actually working at work
    I missed it too. And saw a IM left from Hat when I was on FB.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I started raging friday Aus time and continued right on through friday USA time
    Customers?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      I missed it too. And saw a IM left from Hat when I was on FB.

Customers?
      nah, mostly the incapability of management. I should be in charge of everything
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I mean the one day when I rage, though if all Fridays are rage day, I can do this too.

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

nah, mostly the incapability of management. I should be in charge of everything
          Show them who is the real boss.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          I mean the one day when I rage, though if all Fridays are rage day, I can do this too.
          Ranting is fine. Just don't write huge paragraphs.

It will piss off Sean.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            I mean the one day when I rage, though if all Fridays are rage day, I can do this too.
            isnt supposed to be one week a month for you?

Comment

It will piss off Sean.
              I think I already pissed off Sean!

Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
              isnt supposed to be one week a month for you?
              Its a day a month, pretty much - quite a few pages back..

RT changes lives.

Comment

It will piss off Sean.
                hahaha i did today when i strolled in over an hour late with a coffee in my hand like "problem?"

Comment

I started raging friday Aus time and continued right on through friday USA time
                  so how many hours left do i get to rage? cause its already saturday for me
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

hahaha i did today when i strolled in over an hour late with a coffee in my hand like "problem?"

I could do with a coffee right about now, work was hell, and I only got £5 in tips. Stingy Bastards.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      so how many hours left do i get to rage? cause its already saturday for me
                      got a solid 7.5 hours until friday is over on the west coast

Comment

I think I already pissed off Sean!
                        Touché

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

Comment

• good. fuking tired of working 7 days a week, i need a fuking BJ, i drive a van, and its fucking cold in my fucking office where i will be for the next fucking 8.5 hours
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• hahahaha if i had i pipe, id totally rock the elegant troll

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              good. fuking tired of working 7 days a week, i need a fuking BJ, i drive a van, and its fucking cold in my fucking office where i will be for the next fucking 8.5 hours
                              I love this, I like how its on your top list of needs, like eating and sleeping xD
                              Any women out there?

RT changes lives.

Comment

I love this, I like how its on your top list of needs, like eating and sleeping xD
                                Any women out there?
                                eating is never a priority. in someones sig around here is my list of priorities

Comment

Working...
                                X