This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    You call it dick riding as this is just another forum to post on... For people like myself, who is in another country, yet am dedicated to the happenings on this site, its a lot more.

Indeed, but theres nothing wrong with a simple show of support right?
    not at all.

i showed extra suppprt myself.

i even pm'd him to offer my help if hes gonna rebuild anything in the garage.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Rusty holds a special place in my mind (as does everyone I spent that day with), but to be involved with the unveil that day, riding in the car, watching people's reactions there, it was honestly one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced, call me gay or taking it too seriously or whatever I don't care, that car was more than just a car.

And Mike also lost more than just a car in that fire, which is something a lot of people forget. Show some humility and try to understand the loss.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well there you go Jaze.

You can do that, I cant... Im a world away... Most of the others are on opposite sides of the country...

Now, you mentioned dick riding.... Where the bitchez at!?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Apparently its Serious day on SW.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• WE WE WE SO EXCITED! for tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              WE WE WE SO EXCITED! for tomorrow
              I'm excited for Sunday.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                those wheels are like 18x11 18 x13 arnt they?
                Then.

Now.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Rusty holds a special place in my mind (as does everyone I spent that day with), but to be involved with the unveil that day, riding in the car, watching people's reactions there, it was honestly one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced, call me gay or taking it too seriously or whatever I don't care, that car was more than just a car.

And Mike also lost more than just a car in that fire, which is something a lot of people forget. Show some humility and try to understand the loss.
                  wow.

if riding the coat tails of another man is the most amazing experience youve had....re evaluate what it is youre doing. i mean that in the best way possible.

i understand what he lost, and i have tons of humility but seriously he'll be more than ok. its not like it happened to hat who doesnt have the resources to get back all the shit he lost and probably more. i wouldnt be surprised if somebody gave him a e28 to re create rusty

i offered more support than most without dick riding.
                  Last edited by Jesus Christ; 04-15-2011, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Well there you go Jaze.

You can do that, I cant... Im a world away... Most of the others are on opposite sides of the country...

Now, you mentioned dick riding.... Where the bitchez at!?
                    that is a good point.

speaking of bitches...there is a new girl ive been dying to fuck but she has a bf.

im gonna try and get some nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                      Apparently its Serious day on SW.
                      Not really....

People have different views on things, but thats always been the case in the history of mankind

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        that is a good point.

speaking of bitches...there is a new girl ive been dying to fuck but she has a bf.

LOL do it.,
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          its not like it happened to hat who doesnt have the resources to get back all the shit he lost and probably more.
                          Like anyone would give a fuck.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          that is a good point.

Do you have an actual GF though? haha.... Or do you just tap erry chick you meet?

Dave, new Gmail!!!

Comment

• shes being a dick right now, talking about shes at work....get that ass to a stall and show me that pussy hoe

Comment

Not really....

People have different views on things, but thats always been the case in the history of mankind
                              bullshit asshole, its always serious in here on fridays
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Like anyone would give a fuck.

Do you have an actual GF though? haha.... Or do you just tap erry chick you meet?

Dave, new Gmail!!!
                                mother fuck. IVE GOT MAIL!
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X