X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get what ever job I want, cause I'm a BOSS.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      hahahaha

troll the interview, dont get job

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I get what ever job I want, cause I'm a BOSS.
      your fulfill that percentage of ppl that need to be non-white... FUCK I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS CALLED!
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        but if you're the boss wouldn't you already have the job?
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post

your fulfill that percentage of ppl that need to be non-white... FUCK I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS CALLED!
          Token black guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post

affirmative action

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              Token black guy?
              lol no

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              affirmative action
              is that ittT???
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                but if you're the boss wouldn't you already have the job?
                zing!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Affirmative action indeed.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• late guys.

Comment

• ugh its not as funny anymore

Comment

• does anyone else keep a word doc of all the shit they are waiting on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          does anyone else keep a word doc of all the shit they are waiting on
                          if im waiting on parts, i write it on my e30 white board
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            if im waiting on parts, i write it on my e30 white board
                            I use my white board for shit I have to do to the 240

Comment

• no i keep the email until i get the item, then i delete it

Comment

• fb told me to buy taquitos, then i remembered i already have some. drunk food? you betcha
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X