Clear All

• i like it. i'm working on one myself

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      i like it. i'm working on one myself
      Thanks

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• Yo lukey, go for the e21, the first e34 (v8 aren't that reliable) or the e23 7series.
        Just my 2 cents
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• yooooooooo! 7 series! im not all the fancy with bmw codes. been on here for a year+ and i can only recognize like 4 or 5 wheels
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• im liking the e21, but it looks like its got chrome fender lip things which i **** and id be sorta scared to take em off and find out whats underneath. and it also doesnt come with a rwc.

are the 2.0l's in the e28s pretty gutless?

not the biggest fan of the rear of the e34 is my only dilemma with them.

why arent the v8's reliable? what sort of problems do they have? it sounds in immaculate condition

Comment

• good sig

so i c on the news, new quake same region 7ish on richter scale?

new nucular plant problems?
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                yooooooooo! 7 series! im not all the fancy with bmw codes. been on here for a year+ and i can only recognize like 4 or 5 wheels
                lol im pretty bmw illiterate too haha but im learning

and im hopeless with wheels

Comment

• i don't know my beemer's too well either, but my bud in socal just picked up a clean bodied '98 740il with 120k miles for $9.8k. good deal? previous owner was the original owner, maintenance up to date, no mods, black leather, silver paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    yooooooooo! 7 series! im not all the fancy with bmw codes. been on here for a year+ and i can only recognize like 4 or 5 wheels
                    same here, i dont know shit about bmw
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      it shows

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        it shows
                        I try to hide it, but im such a bumbling idiot when it comes to anything car related that its almost impossible
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          good sig

so i c on the news, new quake same region 7ish on richter scale?

new nucular plant problems?
                          7.4. when it happened they said nothing wrong with the reactors, ima check the news soon

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          i don't know my beemer's too well either, but my bud in socal just picked up a clean bodied '98 740il with 120k miles for $9.8k. good deal? previous owner was the original owner, maintenance up to date, no mods, black leather, silver paint.
                          id love a 740i in that body style and a manual trans, but i dont think they exsist. stupid Transporter movie

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i doubt that very much
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            i don't know my beemer's too well either, but my bud in socal just picked up a clean bodied '98 740il with 120k miles for $9.8k. good deal? previous owner was the original owner, maintenance up to date, no mods, black leather, silver paint.
                            In Estonia he would get it for like 5000$

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• just checked

found one for 5500 over here lol

or ebay germany even better

armoured 740il (add comment ideal mobster car) for 3.500

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                                Both are Oregon Breweries. Rogue is my favorite brewery.
                                x2
                                currently at least
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X