X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone had a panic attack, but I'm back. Is Kielan crying yet?

Comment

• I mean when you guys were being serious about it I was too. Now the amount of fuck I don't give is astounding to me. Hence the post about assfucking faggots I made.
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
        I mean when you guys were being serious about it I was too. Now the amount of fuck I don't give is astounding to me. Hence the post about assfucking faggots I made.
        I have yet to be serious in here. One day though, we will be at a show at the same time, and I dare you to call me a fag.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          I have yet to be serious in here. One day though, we will be at a show at the same time, and I dare you to call me a fag.
          when did I call you a fag?
          flickr

Comment

• Sean I'm balling over here....

Seriously enough of it, I don't want to dislike any of you guys, but you're the only person on here that I can honestly say, I want to be friends with, but want to **** you all the same time. Your views are your views, I'm not going to **** anyone on here if they don't believe in gay rights or not, that's retarded. But your constant teasing and calling me gay, gets really fucking old, really fucking quickly. I've asked you to stop before but you never have. I honestly don't get it.

Yes I have emotional problems, I know that everyone on here knows that. But if you knew why, you'd feel like a huge douche for saying the shit that you do everyday. I'm fucking sick of it, I don't get why you can't just give it up. Personal attacks are for fucking 3 year olds not 24 year old men.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol @ stephan
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                I'm gonna call you a big sexy cunt. Hahaha
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Sean I'm balling over here....

Seriously enough of it, I don't want to dislike any of you guys, but you're the only person on here that I can honestly say, I want to be friends with, but want to **** you all the same time. Your views are your views, I'm not going to **** anyone on here if they don't believe in gay rights or not, that's retarded. But your constant teasing and calling me gay, gets really fucking old, really fucking quickly. I've asked you to stop before but you never have. I honestly don't get it.

Yes I have emotional problems, I know that everyone on here knows that. But if you knew why, you'd feel like a huge douche for saying the shit that you do everyday. I'm fucking sick of it, I don't get why you can't just give it up. Personal attacks are for fucking 3 year olds not 24 year old men.
                  Fucking 3 year olds is wrong brah
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Fucking 3 year olds is wrong brah
                    Thanks for killing the post, now he's just going to laugh at that, and continue with that shit. It's fucking annoying.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sean I'm balling over here....

Thank god I'm not 24, that's gonna suck!

Saying I would feel like a douche implies that I care, which I don't. So that's false.

But all in all, I pick on you because its easy as fuck. You're either gonna need to toughen up, or fuckin block me.

Comment

• I have toughened up, I'm just saying its really really fucking annoying, and I'm asking if you could stop. I really don't see why that would be a problem.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I have toughened up, I'm just saying its really really fucking annoying, and I'm asking if you could stop. I really don't see why that would be a problem.
                          But you make it so fun!

Comment

I have toughened up, I'm just saying its really really fucking annoying, and I'm asking if you could stop. I really don't see why that would be a problem.
                            He picks on people because that's his thing. He's a douche because that's his thing. He's telling you to get over being offended by who he is.

Kinda like people should get over being offended by gay people because that's just who they are. That's too hard though.
                            flickr

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• No no, I don't care if he gets over it. It's entertaining either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X