This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    I am in terrible shape right now, going to be a long road back to where I was FML.
    Have to lose about 20-25 pounds to be perfect weight, and add about 50 lbs to my press to get back to where I was.

Oh well 4-5 months of isolation will do that.
    Just do tons of car stuff, constantly torquing down bolts will help you work out and and get your car sexyyyyyyyyyy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      Just do tons of car stuff, constantly torquing down bolts will help you work out and and get your car sexyyyyyyyyyy.
      We already had this discussion, if working on your car is that much of a workout, you're a pussy.

Comment

• Weight gainer? No thanks, I like where I'm at right now. I just need some more core definition which will happen when I start running and shit again. I need a little more tone in my arms, but really I'm not into "getting big" or any of that shit, mostly because I don't care.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          We already had this discussion, if working on your car is that much of a workout, you're a pussy.
          Depends what you are doing, not using a torque wrench would help I guess lol

Comment

Depends what you are doing, not using a torque wrench would help I guess lol
            No, its still not a good workout. Construction or moving are workouts, turning wrenches is not. Working on cars hurts my joints, not my muscles.

Comment

Get on it!
              I am

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              wtf
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• No but seriously, if working on your car is actually difficult, you need help... I'm a scrawny motherfucker, and I do just fine. Torque wrench is pretty essential, and you don't use them to loosen bolts so...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No, its still not a good workout. Construction or moving are workouts, turning wrenches is not. Working on cars hurts my joints, not my muscles.
                  and knuckles, back, etc.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• working on a car is FAR from a work out.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Only time I have come away sore from working on a car, is when I had to be at some awkward fucking angles, never had any form of sore muscles from that...
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Whatever, just an excuse to get some motivation for car work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          No but seriously, if working on your car is actually difficult, you need help... I'm a scrawny motherfucker, and I do just fine. Torque wrench is pretty essential, and you don't use them to loosen bolts so...
                          Exactly, even if you're small and come across something that's really tight. The 10 seconds it takes to break it lose would not qualify as a workout.

Comment

Exactly, even if you're small and come across something that's really tight. The 10 seconds it takes to break it lose would not qualify as a workout.
                            Seriously, I was joking when I said working on my car was a workout, when we had this discussion...

That 10 seconds to free a tight bolt, can also easily be solved with a good breaker bar, and some PB blaster.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Whatever, just an excuse to get some motivation for car work.
                              Never have I once tried and use that as motivation.. If you do, that's just dumb.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Daaaaaamnnnn how'd you get so swoll?!

"Been working at jiffy lube for 6 years"

Comment

Working...
                                X