This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol most likely troof

If i ever have to make payments again I'm going to be putting down a fat down payment and gettin that low low rate, did that for my R32 traded in my gti and put down 7 ontop of that, I had a $180 payment on an R32 as an 18 year old

Comment

• Its what I'll do if I try to get a 1M
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• FUCK I NEED POUTINE!!!!!
        uuugghghhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Well you did say "notsureifsrs.." which would indicate that you don't.
          Ever heard of trolling? I though there was a possibility he was, hence the notsrs.

Comment

• mhmmm let the clown car modifying commence
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              lol most likely troof

If i ever have to make payments again I'm going to be putting down a fat down payment and gettin that low low rate, did that for my R32 traded in my gti and put down 7 ontop of that, I had a $180 payment on an R32 as an 18 year old
              In 2010 my mom bought new E550 with AMG brakes, kit, exhaust, wheels, brakes, et.
              Her monthly payment is only $400/month.

And during same time my friend bought new MazdaSpeed3 and his payment is $550/month.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                In 2010 my mom bought new E550 with AMG brakes, kit, exhaust, wheels, brakes, et.
                Her monthly payment is only $400/month.

And during same time my friend bought new MazdaSpeed3 and his payment is $550/month.
                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                flickr

Comment

• yes clown car

for the record... poutine sounds like the absolute most disgusting thing ive ever heard in my life. i rather eat the asshole of a fat mexican man after a long day of illegal manual labor in my back yard digging holes for $1 and hour just so i can watch and laugh while drinking scotch and smoking a padron
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• hahaha, My interest was fuck loooooooow too, and now my credit is awesome, combine that with not having to take out any student loans (thank you mommy) and the fact that I'll be done with school in may = hopefully It will be hard to fuck up my life too hard

I hope...

Comment

• @Skrapez

Comment

• Have you ever had cheese fries Josh?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You're like me, just on the other side of the country lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            hahaha, My interest was fuck loooooooow too, and now my credit is awesome, combine that with not having to take out any student loans (thank you mommy) and the fact that I'll be done with school in may = hopefully It will be hard to fuck up my life too hard

I hope...
                            While I was going to school I told everyone that when I am getting out of school I am getting myself an E39 (I had brand new IS350 during that time ).

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I could go for a nice 1/2 pound burger with blue cheese crumbles on it and some french fries. Washed down with either some Sam Adams or a Long Island Iced Tea (not the premix shit, the real stuff that actually has to be made.)

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Josh, Poutine is amazing, srs and I want some real bad now, also people suggest things to watch on netflix

Comment

Working...
                                X