X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    You fucking sap.

Thats bs, chicks that are 'besties' with you are usually cock teasing sluts.

Lies. What was his name?
    its called chloroform....makes your just friend to your fffffrrrrrriiiiiiieeeeeennnndddd you slam your dick into

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      To clarify, we crossed the friend line a couple weeks after we started hanging out. This wouldn't work if we hadn't lol.
      As in, you fucked her a couple weeks after?

Originally posted by da3bous View Post
      its called chloroform....makes your just friend to your fffffrrrrrriiiiiiieeeeeennnndddd you slam your dick into
      Still not convinced. Thats like fucking a warm corpse, only it can come back to bite you in the ass.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

You fucking sap.

Thats bs, chicks that are 'besties' with you are usually cock teasing sluts.

Lies. What was his name?
        It was a female, and it really was nothing serious, but I guess when there is a ridiculously prude girl in the room she decides that just kissing a girl means you like her? That spiraled out of control into this prude girl saying that I like the girl I kissed blah blah blah.

Is that clear?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

As in, you fucked her a couple weeks after?

Still not convinced. Thats like fucking a warm corpse, only it can come back to bite you in the ass.
          So let me get this straight.....you want to fuck a cold corpse?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            It was a female, and it really was nothing serious, but I guess when there is a ridiculously prude girl in the room she decides that just kissing a girl means you like her? That spiraled out of control into this prude girl saying that I like the girl I kissed blah blah blah.

Is that clear?

so? why didnt you continue handling biz and ignoring her?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Is that clear?

There's prude girls in college!?
              sigpic

Comment

Is that clear?

Did you punch the bitch?

So let me get this straight.....you want to fuck a cold corpse?
                You mean you havent tried it? Dont know what you're missing.

Comment

• got bored yesterday painting a friends motorcycle frame and did this on a stripped set of twists in the shop.

kinda like it....but i think i have another color in mind, and now that the suspension arrived i can get moar low and stance then post pics

Comment

Did you punch the bitch?

OMG KIELAN I LIKE LIKE LIKE YOU....not just one LIKE....but 2 likes....and an extra for later for when you grab my boob and i decide we are getting married...

ox....dogs with PB....cold corpses....i think you're even more perverse than i am

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      so? why didnt you continue handling biz and ignoring her?
                      Cause it wasn't a serious kiss or anything, we were playing (wow this is gay) truth or dare, and we had to "aggressively kiss for 3 minutes" it meant NOTHING, but this girl some how read into it that I liked this girl...
                      Originally posted by slampiece View Post
                      There's prude girls in college!?
                      Hahhaha yeah, believe it or not, there are people in the world who are "saving themselves for marriage" I honestly never thought I would meet someone who was like that here.. But whatever. I just hope she doesn't fuck me over.
                      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Did you punch the bitch?

I thought about it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post

ox....dogs with PB....cold corpses....i think you're even more perverse than i am
                        You have no idea. Tip of the iceberg my friend.

Twists look good!

Comment

• you should've calmly explained that you like anyone who makes your crotch tingle.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Cause it wasn't a serious kiss or anything, we were playing (wow this is gay) truth or dare, and we had to "aggressively kiss for 3 minutes" it meant NOTHING, but this girl some how read into it that I liked this girl...
                            Sounds like you're hanging out with the wrong girls if all you're after is a root.

Comment

Twists look good!
                              LOL
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              you should've calmly explained that you like anyone who makes your crotch tingle.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Sounds like you're hanging out with the wrong girls if all you're after is a root.
                              No, its the right girls, they just have 1 prude girl.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Twists look good!
                                tip of the iceberg like you also have dreams of controlling an arctic army of penguins, seals, polar bears, norwals and killer whales? THen breeding them all together to create the ultimate norpenbeal whale? That goes around stabbing bitches that have scorned you with its unicorn horn impregnating them with retarded hairy toothy tumors and then singing the final countdown into the sunset leaving a LSD induced rainbow of sparkles behind it?

Comment

Working...
                                X