X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Alex get some chukkas.
    Not really a fan of those, I've been wearing Chucks for three years, anything else just seems so bulky, so idk. Might just get a fresh pair of Chucks before I run away to college.

Comment

• Longboarding be fun.
      flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        Not really a fan of those, I've been wearing Chucks for three years, anything else just seems so bulky, so idk. Might just get a fresh pair of Chucks before I run away to college.
        Tom's

Comment

Alex get some chukkas.
          i got some Clarks chukkas that i love...im a shoe whore...im at 21 pairs

Comment

• im bored as fuck so check out the pics, im still sort of new to photography so add some constructive criticism http://www.flickr.com/photos/47509693@N04/
            Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
            flickr

Comment

• they look pretty good, you seem to have a pretty good eye. It is really hard to shoot into light, I've had my dslr for 3 years and just avoid it all together

Comment

• hi
                cars and stuff

Comment

Alex get some chukkas.
                  I have 3 pairs of Chukkas.
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just scared the shit out of my mom. I was changing the oil filter on my miata, wrench slipped and hit my nose, got a nose bleed from that. And I don't get nose bleeds it's more like a tap opens. Walk in the house with blood running down my chest and all over my white t-shirt. Looking like a murder victim lol.

Comment

• Crakkas my chukkas are at mikeys house, I lost them at h20 during the room incedent

Comment

• So how's the E34 5 series?

Comment

• sup dudes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Have any better luck with those coils?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              Have any better luck with those coils?
                              I worked all day today and I have to work all day tomorrow and most of Sunday. I probably wont have time to mess with them until next week. I'm going to start by taking out the locking rings and go from there..

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                I worked all day today and I have to work all day tomorrow and most of Sunday. I probably wont have time to mess with them until next week. I'm going to start by taking out the locking rings and go from there..
                                Damn that sucks but work = car money!

Comment

Working...
                                X