X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• jason, i do too. however thats the only front end conversion car i've ever likes the looks of really.

not a fan of the stageas....looks good from the front but lines don't really flow imo.

Comment

• I wish I had awesome pictures to go back and re-edit right now.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i wish i had an awesome camera to take awesome pictures with...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            jason, i do too. however thats the only front end conversion car i've ever likes the looks of really.

not a fan of the stageas....looks good from the front but lines don't really flow imo.
            I see. I would drive that Odyssey too if I got my hands on one.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• it looks like a mini van that smokes too much weed

i couldn't bring myself to drive a mini van...but if i had to, that would definitely be the one.

Comment

• All about the person behind the lens, gear can make a good photo look better, but can't make a shitty photo look good.

One of my favorite photographers Jeffery Chin (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffreychin1/) shoots with a Canon Rebel XS. Just goes to show its not what you have, it's how you use it.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i know. im working on building up lenses and whatnot now, but i really want a full frame camera.

specifically a d300.

i don't think i'm limited by the body now (d60), but feel that i will be soon.

Comment

• I was just talking to Rob about how I want a 5dmk2.. Seems like the FF bug has bitten.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha. i know nothing about canon. i got really into photography a while ago, then took a class on it which completely turned me off. my 28mm 2.8 should be here in the next day or two and this will be my first time actually using it in about a year. otherwise i just shot in aperture mode and did very basic bs editing in picnic

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        haha. i know nothing about canon. i got really into photography a while ago, then took a class on it which completely turned me off. my 28mm 2.8 should be here in the next day or two and this will be my first time actually using it in about a year. otherwise i just shot in aperture mode and did very basic bs editing in picnic
                        I'm going to have a tough time this summer, choosing between spending money on my car, or spending money on my gear... I really want a legit lighting setup, but at the same time, my car needs to be basically rebuilt...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah. i probably wont be getting anything else this year. gonna sell my 2002 and get an e36 or e38 and trying to buy a house in the next 8-10 months.

horrible timing for my interest in photography to creep back up on me

werent you going to sell your acura and get something else though?

Comment

• i **** having bandaids over the top of hair, always agonising to pull off

Comment

• ugay?

Comment

• no

Comment

Working...
                                X