X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    X6M $100,000 Pontiac Aztek.
    you might be a little off on that one...
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• No, I'm right thing is ugly as fuck.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        E92 yes. E90 HUGE NO!
        Neither. Ugh. New bimmers are fugly.
        flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

No, I'm right thing is ugly as fuck.
          looks just as bad as an Aztec but performs infinitely better lol
          flickr

Comment

• Fuck that shit, I don't give a shit how fast it goes, it looks like ass, can't go offroad, and sits really high, whats the point of a super fast SUV that can't go offroad?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fuck that shit, I don't give a shit how fast it goes, it looks like ass, can't go offroad, and sits really high, whats the point of a super fast SUV that can't go offroad?
              and this is why I <3 you but I still think you're weird haha
              flickr

Comment

• I don't even know what to think of that? If I was going to spend that kind of money I would buy an X5M. Actually fuck all that, I would buy a Range Rover.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't understand how you don't care how fast something is. I'll give it to you, the X6 is a piece of ass. And it can't go offroad like a jeep. But anyway, X5M all the way.
                  flickr

Comment

• Love my pops brand new HSE.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

Fuck that shit, I don't give a shit how fast it goes, it looks like ass, can't go offroad, and sits really high, whats the point of a super fast SUV that can't go offroad?
                      Never drove X6M but used to have 4.8IS (which is same concept). 4.8IS with snow tires fuckes shit up in the winter.
                      My dad now ownes my old 4.8IS. He tows trailer with 2 snowmobiles in it during winter every weekend. Steep hills, highways, fresh powder (up to 15 inches) is walk in the park for that SAV.

In the summer, not a lot of street cars can catch you in the city, light to light action or somewhat twisty roads.
                      If 4.8IS was that good, I can only imagine how food X6/5M is. BMW's Xdrive is imho is one of the best awd system out there.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                        I don't understand how you don't care how fast something is. I'll give it to you, the X6 is a piece of ass. And it can't go offroad like a jeep. But anyway, X5M all the way.
                        You really can only do the posted limit... Which can be had by any car. Fast cars are pointless if you don't track or something like that. Why do you think all my cars are just dumped on their fucking face? Lol I don't speed so fuck it I'm gonna be stupid low.
                        Last edited by skrapez; 03-29-2011, 08:32 PM.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

I don't even know what to think of that? If I was going to spend that kind of money I would buy an X5M. Actually fuck all that, I would buy a Range Rover.
                          Do you have any experiense with any of these SAV's?
                          Own rangerover and performance BMW SAV, then report back!

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          Love my pops brand new HSE.
                          Congrats to your Father!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• The X5M is ridiculously awesome, hands down amazing, but the X6M just looks fucking retarded, has the same power numbers, and can't go offroad, why even fucking bother, get the X5M.

But I stand by saying get a Range Rover.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              I really can only do the posted limit... Which can be had by any car. Fast cars are pointless if you don't track or something like that. Why do you think all my cars are just dumped on their fucking face? Lol I don't speed so fuck it I'm gonna be stupid low.
                              Idk I just find it fun to see how fast I can do 0-speed limit and I have tracked and plan on continuing it. But I know exactly what you're saying. I love both so I really can't argue lol
                              flickr

Comment

• Besides a fast SUV is still a retarded idea IMO, you want to go fast and want space? That's what they make M5s and RS6s for.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X