Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    damn.
    what?
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      damn.
      Sometimes fat (I mean really fat) people tell me that I am too skinny. I usually reply, "Did you know that you're pretty damn fat? You should stop eating and put your ass to work on threadmill!". That usually ends their remarkes about my weight.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• supposed to go snowboarding in a few days, but won't be going since i'm too much of a puzzy lol

Comment

• white people or atleast a large amount of them are fat lazy slobs and its fucking annoying.
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            what?
            ha nothin' man...
            Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            Sometimes fat (I mean really fat) people tell me that I am too skinny. I usually reply, "Did you know that you're pretty damn fat? You should stop eating and put your ass to work on threadmill!". That usually ends their remarkes about my weight.
            LOL dave chappelle would call this "keepin' it real"

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
              I see infractions coming.
              We had this conversation long time ago with RT members. I have black friends and they are cool. But I **** black or white or asian people that act getho!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                Lol fat people get so offended but they somehow think it's ok to talk shit on us skinny fuckers.
                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  white people or atleast a large amount of them are fat lazy slobs and its fucking annoying.
                  Dont generalise. I belive its only fare to say so about US. If I am wrong I am more than willing to take my words back!

Comment

• People who act hood, regardless of where they are from, piss me off.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                      Lol fat people get so offended but they somehow think it's ok to talk shit on us skinny fuckers.
                      As skinny as I am 6' 160lbs, I still think I rather be me than short sweaty facker at 5'4" and 290lbs. I just want to have more refined body, not bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        People who act hood, regardless of where they are from, piss me off.
                        x2.

i grew up in corona queens so imagine what i had to deal with.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          x2.

i grew up in corona queens so imagine what i had to deal with.
                          Jesus fuck I'd kill someone (not literally), just going down to Uncle's place in Flatbush is brutal..
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• jaze i could never grow up where you did... id want to punch everyone in the face lol
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• I live in the least "hood" area ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                                I live in the least "hood" area ever.
                                same.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X