• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wat's going on in this thread?
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• What's all this N-word talk in here? Who was that stupid to say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        What's all this N-word talk in here? Who was that stupid to say that?
        me unfortuntely

AS for the rick rolling:

Comment

• N Word is over, Jason Rick'd it.

Whole hometown had the sultry tones of Mr Astley playing one evening. He did a gig at the racecourse and played Never Gonna Give You Up - little did the racecourse manager know/anticipate that the sound system was loud enough to bounce the sound off the valley sides and rickroll anyone who opened their windows at about 8pm that night.
          True Story.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• I'm done.
            Last edited by Kielan; 03-27-2011, 09:04 PM.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• In other news....

<3

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRyX1tC2OS0"]YouTube - Crysis Roll`D - Music video animation[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  So its ok for me to just walk into a public place and start shouting racial slurs? What would you do if I came to your house and just decided to call your mother a whore? How would that work out?

Oh no I know people who say it, and it pisses me off to no end, the fact that you think you can just come up in here dropping that word, even though you don't know anyone in here, is pretty damn stupid. Regardless of where you live, or where you are from, there are people who take offense to that word, to think that just because you are from the hood makes it ok is straight up moronic.

And to think that I don't know this is even more moronic. Most of my family lives in Brooklyn, the fact that you think I don't understand how the world works is not reflecting well upon you. I have seen more shit in my life than you could imagine. Come fucking at me if you think I'm not being real.

And telling me to not curse after using a racial slur is probably just as fucking retarded if not more retarded than the thread you made earlier. If you don't understand how common social skills work you probably should get off the fucking internet and go into the real world.
                  youre gonna have a PM in like a minute
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                    In other news....

<3
                    I prefer 4 doors.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      I prefer 4 doors.
                      I was more talking about the wheel choice, but yeah!

Comment

• In Alexander's news, that is a delicious vehicle. The red valves top it off nicely.

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Charlie, Stfu.

But seriously, wtf is up with coming in and dropping N bombs... Are you fucking stupid, how is that not offensive? Dude seriously get the fuck out.
                          Nigga. Stfu. It's completely acceptable these days. You should be offended by it if some guy from the kkk calls you a nigger. But not if someone you know is like "yeahhhh nigga that's fucking sick."

It's honestly bullshit if you're gonna try and tell people they can't say it online lol.
                          flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                            In Alexander's news, that is a delicious vehicle. The red valves top it off nicely.
                            Sometimes is just the littlest details that really set a car off.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                              Nigga. Stfu. It's completely acceptable these days. You should be offended by it if some guy from the kkk calls you a nigger. But not if someone you know is like "yeahhhh nigga that's fucking sick."

It's honestly bullshit if you're gonna try and tell people they can't say it online lol.

I really don't give a shit, BUT its only a matter of time before some one comes on here who does, and nerd rages.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• From reading previous posts I'm guessing I'm about to get my ass chewed. But I stand by my point, it's sad if you're offended by a friend or someone you know saying the n word. Especially when it's not negative.

Facepalm.jpg
                                Thatsracist.gif
                                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X