This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Because when you are a cunt I need to call you out by your real name so you are more inclined to notice.
    Not so much
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      I'm only aware of 2 Andrews. DuWerk and Rally.
      we have an andybob
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        we have an andybob
        Ah. Noted.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

You're a junior right?
          yea but i kick ass and take names so i can afford to miss a day to check out an insane car show in georgia
          Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by StraightDeezin View Post
            yea but i kick ass and take names so i can afford to miss a day to check out an insane car show in georgia

That's not what I was thinking, I was thinking how long it would be before I expect to see you here at PSU.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it took me a few day, but i finally beat netflix. YES!
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

That's not what I was thinking, I was thinking how long it would be before I expect to see you here at PSU.
                oh lol well im definitely gonna try to go up next year and visit(aka party my ass off). psu is reaaaaal expensive tho its like 50k for out of state with room an board
                flickr

Comment

• why people go to state schools from out of state is beyond me

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                    why people go to state schools from out of state is beyond me
                    cuz PSU is the party capital of fucking America. after any home game the main campus is buzzing til the next morning
                    Last edited by StraightDeezin; 03-23-2011, 08:20 PM.
                    flickr

Comment

• that's a great way to pick a school... just go to Arizona State if you want to black out with a bunch of people

Comment

cuz PSU is the party capital of fucking America. after any home game the main campus is buzzing til the next morning
                        that kind of debt is not worth partying

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          that kind of debt is not worth partying
                          yea i know. the chances of me going there are slim. i most likely will be attending drexel and living in the city
                          flickr

Comment

yea i know. the chances of me going there are slim. i most likely will be attending drexel and living in the city
                            good idea
                            being on your own after collage>partying for 4 years and living at home till its paid off

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              good idea
                              being on your own after collage>partying for 4 years and living at home till its paid off
                              couldn't agree more, and you can find parties at pretty much any school anyway

Comment

oh lol well im definitely gonna try to go up next year and visit(aka party my ass off). psu is reaaaaal expensive tho its like 50k for out of state with room an board
                                I know, I pay out of state tuition its, 40k a year for me. I got 5 grand in scholarship.
                                Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                                why people go to state schools from out of state is beyond me
                                I do it, I did because a private school that offers what I want costs more, and there are only a few schools nation wide that had the major I was looking for...
                                Originally posted by StraightDeezin View Post
                                This is quite true.
                                Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                                couldn't agree more, and you can find parties at pretty much any school anyway
                                Agreed, I've visited a few friends at other schools, we definitely go the hardest here, BUT, its not all about partying. The education you are getting here is amazing. We have one of the best business programs in the nation, (if not the best not 100% sure though), most of programs are ranked among the top in that nation. 150+ majors to choose from, tons of sports, clubs, people, there is a reason I went here and partying was not a factor at all.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X