This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    That would only be a valid option if he is sleeping with her.

Otherwise that would put him in the friend zone.

"I like you enough to sleep at my house, but not fuck."
    thats the worse, and that has happened to me before

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Damn if I had to have a clear bag and get searched every day I would have just not come to school for a month.
      That's what I said, my parents didn't see it the same way. I didn't get why we had to do this, like an 8th grader is going to make a bomb.. One of the richest towns in the nation, the likely hood of that happening.. .0000001%
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You could find alcohol, weed, coke, a knife and paint in my backpack at any given time. No way I would show up with a clear one lol

Comment

• The only thing in my bag right now is headphones,( iPod in hand) knife and spare house key.

Comment

• I have a bunch of cables, connectors, binder, pens, notebook, and key cards.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• God my friend here is pissing me off so much. He's my best friend I have here, but he's being ridiculous about this girl situation.

He broke up with his GF of a year and half about a month ago, at first I was like yeah that would suck, but all he does is talk about her everyday, and he compares every girl he meets to her, its so fucking annoying. In that year and a half he didn't even get dome from this girl. Like I can understand having an emotional tie but like, after a month for a girl that broke up with you, this shit needs to end.

We were out last weekend, and he totally hit it off with this girl, (and I hit it off with her friend, but that's besides the point), but the next day they are talking to each other, and he wants no part of it. This girl is pretty attractive and I think better looking than his ex, but he can't stop comparing her to his ex. And he's like I don't want a relationship now etc, which is understandable, but like don't just lead this girl on and then toss her to the side like that. And to add to that he refuses to accept the fact that he and his ex aren't going tobe getting back together, she broke up with him, wants nothing to do with him, and has already moved on. But he really thinks its going to happen, he just needs to fucking see the god damn light and get over her. Ughhh pissing me off.

/rant.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• In my backpack in HS, notebooks and books (never understood why I brought them back and forth did all my work in class while the teacher was talking or whatever), and a few magazines.

In college, laptop, notebook, book for class. That's it.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Rant much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                    Rant much?
                    That's why I put /rant at the end of it.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      That's what I said, my parents didn't see it the same way. I didn't get why we had to do this, like an 8th grader is going to make a bomb.. One of the richest towns in the nation, the likely hood of that happening.. .0000001%
                      Dude thats the most likely place for it to happen.
                      Disenfranchised fucking emo kids, with brains, would have access to chemical fertilizer and other tools to make a bomb.
                      Daqwon is way too dumb to make a bomb.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      You could find alcohol, weed, coke, a knife and paint in my backpack at any given time. No way I would show up with a clear one lol
                      Yeah at my second school I would ride the bus with a 2 liter of jack and coke or ginger ale and rum. Would usually have a joint and a pack of smokes.
                      But never brought anything heavier or any weapons.

Originally posted by Han View Post
                      I have a bunch of cables, connectors, binder, pens, notebook, and key cards.
                      NERDS!!
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

That's why I put /rant at the end of it.
                        I know but still. And he needs to move the fuck on.

Comment

God my friend here is pissing me off so much. He's my best friend I have here, but he's being ridiculous about this girl situation.

He broke up with his GF of a year and half about a month ago, at first I was like yeah that would suck, but all he does is talk about her everyday, and he compares every girl he meets to her, its so fucking annoying. In that year and a half he didn't even get dome from this girl. Like I can understand having an emotional tie but like, after a month for a girl that broke up with you, this shit needs to end.

/rant.
                          can't fix stupid
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• He never got past 2nd base with a girl he was with for a year and a half? What were they? Celibate?
                            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

/rant.
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eAFjT_Mu6Y"]YouTube - 500 Days of Summer - "She took a giant shit on my face...literally".[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• ^ I fucking love that movie. I will marry Zooey Deschanel one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X