X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i say give him a mushroom stamp
    cars and stuff

Comment

• That's the most fucked up thing I have ever heard. Whoever thought of that should be put in a mental ward.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mung:
        The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.

Comment

• I agree Lielan, it was the word of the day awhile back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            And I bet with all the labor+parts he put into it he could have just bought a s4.
            Nah probably cheaper. But idk for sure. He did all the labor himslef. And it's a hell of a lot faster than an s4 lol
            flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Damn you really are old then Cameron.
              how do you figure?
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

how do you figure?
                Cause you want to move to Florida.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                  Nah probably cheaper. But idk for sure. He did all the labor himslef. And it's a hell of a lot faster than an s4 lol
                  Yeah I figured, but I ment his labor\time, and my time is worth alot of money.
                  It also goes into that whole car on jackstands thing, I wonder how long it took, and how much he was unable to drive it during that time.
                  Just because no one has done it (or few have) and its "different", doesn't mean it should be done. While that is neat and something I would look at and go "wow thats cool, alot of hard work went into it"
                  I would never do something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Cause you want to move to Florida.
                    LOL
                    Never said I wanted to move there, just that I want to buy property on the cheap.
                    While the market is down there currently, it will bounce back and the people that actually made the smart move and bought up a ton of property on the cheap will be very rich, very quickly.

Comment

LOL

Converting a rwd to awd is far too much effort imo, also I bought the car for rwd.
                      If I wanted awd I would have bought an awd car. Thats like buying an evolution and converting to rwd (yes I know people have done that but WHY?).

Also something like that would take me years to do, and I bought the car to drive it, not keep it on jackstands.

That rug really tied the room together.
                      I would fucking love a rwd evo

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        I would fucking love a rwd evo
                        why?

Comment

• Because then I could bust fat drifts in a fuxkin evo, and if I were rich enough for a rwd evo I'd have an awd one too

Comment

• NY state inspection is stupid. Time to bribe my way through this shit
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• There was a Evo I saw the other on TE37's. It had a staggered setup.......17x10s on the right size, and like 17x9 or 9.5 on the left size. O_o. I took a picture of it on my iPod.
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                There was a Evo I saw the other on TE37's. It had a staggered setup.......17x10s on the right size, and like 17x9 or 9.5 on the left size. O_o. I took a picture of it on my iPod.
                                wat

like different on each side of the car?
                                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X