X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket was for 10mph over (I was driving with traffic) the rest was for improper equipment. He had it towed because he wanted it off his highway. Once at the shop he said I either raise it or tow it home..... So I paid tow fee drove it as is to brewery and then drove home lmao
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      Ticket was for 10mph over (I was driving with traffic) the rest was for improper equipment. He had it towed because he wanted it off his highway. Once at the shop he said I either raise it or tow it home..... So I paid tow fee drove it as is to brewery and then drove home lmao
      Good way to finish.

Comment

Ticket was for 10mph over (I was driving with traffic) the rest was for improper equipment. He had it towed because he wanted it off his highway. Once at the shop he said I either raise it or tow it home..... So I paid tow fee drove it as is to brewery and then drove home lmao
        Win.

Coils will be on order tomorrow night hopefully.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Win.

Coils will be on order tomorrow night hopefully.
          Nice.

Comment

• Talked it over with the gf. She said it was cool.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrkPikSrM0U"]YouTube - George Carlin - Red Lights, Cops, and Tickets[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Sounds like a keeper.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Talked it over with the gf. She said it was cool.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    Next weekend: whole new front suspension, new steering rack, new abs module, changing oil filter housing gasket and new power steering lines.

What can I say, I guess I love my car...
                    haha, i was just talking about that with olek today. eventually i have to do the steering rack as well as the lines from the reservoir. i also have the damn leak from the oil filter housing. such a mess from a 5 dollar gasket.
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Sounds like a keeper.
                      She is.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      That exact comic went through my head right after she said it was cool...lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• And she has 6k worth of tits, defiantly a keeper.

Comment

• I just posted this on FB. but Im putting it here too cause its so fuckign funny

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZTHB1CjhGk"]YouTube - IT Crowd - Dem Glasses Shit Innit[/ame]
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fuck I love the IT Crowd, too bad I watched them all in like 4 days...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              Fuck I love the IT Crowd, too bad I watched them all in like 4 days...
                              yea, one of the better shows on the tv
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• What show is that?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X