Dyno'd at 510 AWHP on our Mustang MD1100SE....car is very underrated
    oh god lol

obviously I was talking crank lol
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
      EEEEK....I like their bike exhausts but 6K for a muffler section is too much and i am one of their dealers. I have the eisenmann on my car its deep and loud, i would love to hear the supersprint system (i've always liked their stuff, i have a full supersprint system on an E46 M3 with no cats or resonators and it wails)
      yeah my dad has had both an eisenmann and akra exhaust on his E9X cars, but we need something a little more tame because its my mom's lol. Right now, my dad has the akra rear section and challenge mids on his E93 and it sounds incredible lol
      flickr

Comment

Dyno'd at 510 AWHP on our Mustang MD1100SE....car is very underrated
        I think companies should release hp and tq numbers at the wheels instead of the crank.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

when the aussies see this they will shit bricks
          Shat bricks of disgust. Would rather turbo 6 falcon ute.
          flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            I think companies should release hp and tq numbers at the wheels instead of the crank.
            I second this motion.
            flickr

Comment

They wouldn't sell shit and 95% of people don't know the difference

Comment

Yeah well the issue is the EPA, NHTSA and such....they have stupid rules. The issue is figuring out the crank HP number from that by using parasitic loss precentage. Is it 5%, 10%, 15%, or 20%??

20% - 612 crank
                15% - 586 crank
                10% - 561 crank

Most people like to argue that AWD cars have a higher parasitic loss (closer to 20%)

Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                Shat bricks of disgust. Would rather turbo 6 falcon ute.
                LMAO....in all honesty it would be kind of cool. The reason i got the X5 was to haul around shop parts and go up to the MT....if a truck was offered with awd and some killer engine i'd consider it.

Comment

• When I test drove the X5 5.0 over the weekend, I was genuinely surprised. Not only did it sound awesome but it pulled damn hard, and wow do they handle well, especially for a SUV of the size. I was very impressed, too bad iDrive blows dick (which is why my dad is getting an A6).
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Look what I found.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      When I test drove the X5 5.0 over the weekend, I was genuinely surprised. Not only did it sound awesome but it pulled damn hard, and wow do they handle well, especially for a SUV of the size. I was very impressed, too bad iDrive blows dick (which is why my dad is getting an A6).
                      RS6??? because i don't know what this A model is you speak of

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                        Look what I found.
                        i don't see mountys or a bear....or a moose army

Comment

• waldo?
                          flickr

Comment

Yeah well the issue is the EPA, NHTSA and such....they have stupid rules. The issue is figuring out the crank HP number from that by using parasitic loss precentage. Is it 5%, 10%, 15%, or 20%??

20% - 612 crank
                            15% - 586 crank
                            10% - 561 crank

Most people like to argue that AWD cars have a higher parasitic loss (closer to 20%)

LMAO....in all honesty it would be kind of cool. The reason i got the X5 was to haul around shop parts and go up to the MT....if a truck was offered with awd and some killer engine i'd consider it.
                            its called the silverado SS. AWD and LS powered.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              When I test drove the X5 5.0 over the weekend, I was genuinely surprised. Not only did it sound awesome but it pulled damn hard, and wow do they handle well, especially for a SUV of the size. I was very impressed, too bad iDrive blows dick (which is why my dad is getting an A6).
                              That shit wont go offroad though.

Comment

i don't see mountys or a bear....or a moose army
                                Not on the lake no.

Comment

Working...
                                X