X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM wings for the specific car is not rice.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      No I get that, but to a great deal of people big wings on a Honda = Rice. I remember a while about there was a guy who put a Mugen Type 1 wing on his Teg and everyone was talking about how the wing killed the car, and was ricerish, etc, but you show people a picture of Ollie's M3 and the wing is the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm just saying that because most people don't take the time to look into what quality parts are out there for Hondas (people who don't own them or care about them really) will instantly assume that a big wing is ricey.
      It also has to do a lot with the overall theme. You think having a quality LTW wing + no other supporting mods, but with 20" Lexanis and stock height will still get people's reactions that it's the best thing since sliced bread?
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Would you just look at that.
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8GhC-T_Mo"]YouTube - Look At This Car!![/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          OEM wings for the specific car is not rice.
          WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING PAST THE POINT I AM MAKING!!!!q
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
            It also has to do a lot with the overall theme. You think having a quality LTW wing + no other supporting mods, but with 20" Lexanis and stock height will still get people's reactions that it's the best thing since sliced bread?
            woah woah woah woah

whats wrong with lexani dubs
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

This car had all the supporting mods to go with it.

Can you just accept the point I am trying to make or are you going to keep trying to prove me wrong. I would put Ollie's car and this Teg on the same level.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

exactly, if its set up for track and functional, there isn't anything wrong with it. I've seen plenty of E36 cars on track that need the LTW wing and it serves a purpose when combined with the right front aero, suspension, brakes, and tires and all that
                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                flickr

Comment

• omg the search engine sucks
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

This car had all the supporting mods to go with it.

Can you just accept the point I am trying to make or are you going to keep trying to prove me wrong. I would put Ollie's car and this Teg on the same level.
                    So what you're saying is a single person or even a group of people speaks on behalf of everyone else?
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

So what you're saying is a single person or even a group of people speaks on behalf of everyone else?
                      it shouldnt be so....but unfortunately that is how things are interpreted most of the time

if im listening to a rap song in my car, a person pulling up seeing my head knocking and looking at my car will make an assumption as to what i am like and that will carry over to the next bmw he sees
                      Last edited by Jesus Christ; 03-15-2011, 02:41 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Thats not what I am saying at all, I am just using an example from within this community. I am done trying to argue this point, clearly what I am saying isn't getting through or you are just in a such a shit mood that you have to try and belittle me to feel better. IDK what it is.

I guess I have to wait till I'm older to make points.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• aw shit now kielan is mad...

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Haha, I apologize if I'm coming off as trying to belittle you. I am in a bad mood and it sure isn't helping. Stereotypes, yes, exist because tendencies make it that way, but since it's a tendency, it doesn't apply to everyone. Which brings me back to my point of why it seems you take it personally?

Comment

• Not mad, just bothered that anytime I make a point, it can't be true, but if someone else were to go and make the same point it would be accepted, or at least have some hold. This is a rather recurring theme.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Exactly what I was referencing.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X