X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My spectacular vinacular is so tucked safely garaged.

Comment

• Throwing down rhymes while there killin in the streets. I want a lady but a freak in da sheets. Wanna make money HUD dude you a slacker. Better get some fast food dude ur a slacker. Ya I lift things up and put them down. You can't even compaIr cause dude ur a clown. When i throw this shot down I luv to see you frown. At the end of the day I sit down and take my crown.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• This is quality, alcohol-fueled entertainment at its finest

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I am waiting till tomorrow to consolidate these flows into one great post.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Toppsy turvey, contravesy ain't got no mercy. Cuz my spectacular vinacular can't be touched by no blizzard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I am waiting till tomorrow to consolidate these flows into one great post.
              I was just thinking the same thing! Dammit...I'll leave it up to you.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Watching wallice and gromit you can't take it wanna vomit. Dat my shit even better then a tit. D cup see pup dog on the low. Come ova here you best wanna go. I throw down in to town not afraid of the locals. Once you listen to my suit you orgasm on my vocals.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Om gizerrrrrd flipping shizerrrrrred lookin in my bedroom see a tank with my lizard. Anaconda lee fonanda Rosie odonal Ronald McDonald French fries euro spies German flies
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Street Drifting. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      Street Drifting. That is all.
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn2UmH-UFW0"]YouTube - Illegal Street Drifting in Japan[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Comment

• Dude who was supposed to by my wheels totalled his car two days ago, FFUUUUUUUUUUU....

Originally posted by Kielan
                          can't trust black people..

Comment

• Sucks man.

Comment

• Cool vid Jason.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Night guys.

Work for me early in the am.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment